No announcement yet.

Deadpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be watching it sometime over the next 2 days or so...was still a bit hesitant about whether it could pull everything off sucessfully...

Comment

Awful character. This CANNOT be good especially factoring in all the corporate sheen/mainstream crossover necessities which ruins even a GOOD character.

Comment

Aarrgghh Bogart!!...You just made me realise why I was worried about this movie being good or not...and right after Alex made me hope

Anyhow..nothing else to watch in the theater this week....

Comment

I have seen a lot of people on internet saying its good so you might like it. I don't like any superheroes films as I feel they all destroy the characters by polluting them with "celebrity" people. notice how i avoid calling them actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
            I have seen a lot of people on internet saying its good so you might like it. I don't like any superheroes films as I feel they all destroy the characters by polluting them with "celebrity" people. notice how i avoid calling them actors.
            Hahaha...celebrity people is a pretty good term to use!!

I too am not a big fan of the page-to-screen versions of rhe superheroes we have had so far on the whole...but at least DEADPOOL is not taking things so seriously..but I do seem to notice that DEADPOOL has been getting maybe a tad TOO much praise for some reason...

Comment

Caught it this weekend and thought it was fantastic. Even if you have a mild interest from seeing the trailer or knowing the character, check it out.

Comment

Saw it yesterday. Fun. Good but not great. A good time in the cinema with laughs and excitement, but not much else. Definitely worth seeing though, even if you like me dislike the whole comic book genre.
                "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                  ... I don't think you really know anything about the movie. Just saying. Ryan Reynolds campaigned hard to get this film off the ground. This is the role he was born to play because he is the character. Anyone who is even slightly familiar with the character would see that.
                  "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Youre right , I don't know much about this film. But what I see, in clips and on posters , I don't like.
                    I actually didn't/don't mind earlier Deadpool in comics it was funny for a bit in the late 90's. Now its just stale.
                    I don't really care about Ryan Reynolds either. If he thinks Deadpool is awesome he needs to grow up.
                    But each to their own, im not a Nazi, just stating my opinion. I wont be watching this or any Marvel film.

Comment

I like that Bogart is even more of a marvel hater then me. I feel we can be BFFs on this forum.

That said, Deadpool was actually quite funny. Especially in this day and age of every Hollywood film being totally humourless and taking itself way to seriously.

Comment

The only other thing that slightly worried me about this movie is Ryan Reynolds...having sat through a load of movies of his that are horrendous I was not expecting this to be much different..on the other hand if it DID work it could be awesome....seems like it worked for this movie...if it managed to sway the Swede into saying he enjoyed a Marvel superhero movie it must be good...that is definitely the best recommendation to see it....they should put his quote on the cover!

Comment

I actually kind of like Ryan Reynolds, in his douchey ways*. Don't ask me why though. I cannot explain it.

* him being Canadian and all, I am sure he is not a douche at all, and is really very polite and well mannered.

Comment

Racist.

Comment

S@#t... he's Canadian????
                              That explains a lot.....

Movie tickets cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by Barry M View Post
                                Racist.
                                I am trying to have positive prejudices nowadays. I feel it is working all right.

Comment

Working...
                                X