• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Michael B. Jordan put this out on twitter...

Click image for larger version

Name:	FfRfz2nUoAA7kGi.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	449.2 KB
ID:	402794

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	396.9 KB
ID:	402793

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Killer Meteor View Post
    I hope he keeps up the mainstream exposure alongside his DTV career.
    I agree.

Leave a comment:

• Killer Meteor

• Killer Meteor
    replied
    Dolph really excels in Creed 2 and is decent in Aquaman. I hope he keeps up the mainstream exposure alongside his DTV career.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    So we watched both Creed movies over the last few days. The first one I felt was pretty solid. Decent story, good acting, Michael Jordan is really good here and it was kinda cool to see Phylicia Rashad show up in the movie. The biggest problem with the first film? That fucking stupid scene where Creed runs down the street in the bad part of the neighborhood followed by dudes on motorbikes doing wheelies. That shit was dumb. But the rest of the movie was enjoyable enough.

Creed 2.... well, Dolph is hands down the best part of the movie. I felt it was interesting to see what happened to his character and really regret that they didn't give him more screen time than they do here. He's solid in the role. The rest of the movie.... man, it's the very text book definition of predictable and as such, there's no real suspense and the ending doesn't blow up the way the filmmakers probably wanted it to. Again, the acting is decent enough and the production values solid. It looks very good, as does the first film, but the story was really phoned in.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    New trailer.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cinemacide

• cinemacide
    replied
    Fanmade trailer

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    I'm only watching it if they bring that robot back from Rocky IV and Drago punches it to death in the ring (the boxing ring that is, not its robotic balloon knot).

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    Is that... was that a trailer? What the fuck was that? And is young Creed going to be boxing a 60 year old Lundgren? How did that fight get ratified? This is why no one takes boxing seriously anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Silly Swede

• The Silly Swede
    replied
    Never saw the first one but since Dolph returns I shall have to see Creed II.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Drago and Drago Jr. on the set of Creed 2 which started shooting in Philly yesterday.

Name:	DYZcI7yXkAAWb-r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	353810

Leave a comment:

• JLG

• JLG
    replied
    https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/hints-sy...121036933.html

Leave a comment:

• Zane C.

• Zane C.
    replied
    Bought this, but need to watch it.

The ROCKY and RAMBO franchises are my all-time favourites, so all the good things I've been hearing about this one give me hope!

Stallone has been having somewhat of a renaissance in the last few years, which is fantastic. He's my favourite actor behind Clint Eastwood, so I'm thrilled that he keeps making movies!

Leave a comment:

• JLG

• JLG
    replied
    finally saw this one. liked it. glad my question "where'a Paulie" was answered.

not a Rocky movie but still some great parts in there.

i'd see another one if it happens

Leave a comment:

Working...
X