Creed - Rocky's Back... sort of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought this, but need to watch it.

The ROCKY and RAMBO franchises are my all-time favourites, so all the good things I've been hearing about this one give me hope!

Stallone has been having somewhat of a renaissance in the last few years, which is fantastic. He's my favourite actor behind Clint Eastwood, so I'm thrilled that he keeps making movies!

Comment

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/hints-sy...121036933.html

Comment

Drago and Drago Jr. on the set of Creed 2 which started shooting in Philly yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DYZcI7yXkAAWb-r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	353810
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Never saw the first one but since Dolph returns I shall have to see Creed II.
          "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Is that... was that a trailer? What the fuck was that? And is young Creed going to be boxing a 60 year old Lundgren? How did that fight get ratified? This is why no one takes boxing seriously anymore.
              "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I'm only watching it if they bring that robot back from Rocky IV and Drago punches it to death in the ring (the boxing ring that is, not its robotic balloon knot).
                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Fanmade trailer
                  Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

New trailer.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So we watched both Creed movies over the last few days. The first one I felt was pretty solid. Decent story, good acting, Michael Jordan is really good here and it was kinda cool to see Phylicia Rashad show up in the movie. The biggest problem with the first film? That fucking stupid scene where Creed runs down the street in the bad part of the neighborhood followed by dudes on motorbikes doing wheelies. That shit was dumb. But the rest of the movie was enjoyable enough.

Creed 2.... well, Dolph is hands down the best part of the movie. I felt it was interesting to see what happened to his character and really regret that they didn't give him more screen time than they do here. He's solid in the role. The rest of the movie.... man, it's the very text book definition of predictable and as such, there's no real suspense and the ending doesn't blow up the way the filmmakers probably wanted it to. Again, the acting is decent enough and the production values solid. It looks very good, as does the first film, but the story was really phoned in.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Dolph really excels in Creed 2 and is decent in Aquaman. I hope he keeps up the mainstream exposure alongside his DTV career.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Meteor View Post
                            I hope he keeps up the mainstream exposure alongside his DTV career.
                            I agree.
                            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Michael B. Jordan put this out on twitter...

Name:	FfRfz2nUoAA7kGi.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	449.2 KB
ID:	402794

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	396.9 KB
ID:	402793
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment