www.fatspyfilms.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.fatspyfilms.com

Anyone know anything about them or ordered anything from them?

They're in Denmark...
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Took a chance since they take Paypal. When I got to the Paypal page though I got a "Recipient is unavailable to receive payments". Not a good sign, but maybe it's something they can correct. My order did go through as payment pending so I'm guessing I'll hear from them eventually...
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

No response.
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

No response from us? Or them? FWIW, I ordered all of my VIP Franco discs from Amazon.de when they were throwing them out cheap. I can't honestly say I've heard of fatspyfilms, but have you Googled them to see if there's comment about them on any forums? That's the way I usually dig dirt on retailers. ;)

Comment

No response from them. It doesn't matter really, it's not like I paid for anything, but I want the stuff I hypothetically ordered. :(
          Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

I may have hit the jackpot with another site I found. They're cheaper, they take Paypal and they have more stuff that I'd be interested in buying. I sent an email first to make sure someone is on the other end before I place the order and get my hopes up.
            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Okay, so I wanted to go through the ordering process to see if Paypal connected and it put my order through as a Paypal order but gave me no prompt to actually pay. I got an email confirmation of my order so either I won't hear back and it won't matter or I will hear back and will be given a pay link.

This is all so stressful.
              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Working...
              X