Bill Zebub's Holocaust Cannibal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Zebub's Holocaust Cannibal

Bumcakes aplenty in this trailer. And Nazis!

And looks whose in it....

Click image for larger version

Name:	10694222_10202815053312849_6069273988420606492_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	365335

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3878638/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I've seen some of Bill Zeebub's films before and they guy is off his head. I'm not entirely sure what to make of the whole thing.

Comment

Love Bill's films. Last year on my podcast we reviewed Zombie Christ,Antfarm Dickhole and the great DOlla Morte.

Comment

I'm just amused to see Misty Mundae back in action, even if she's not using that name.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I've always thought Zebub's films looked too punishingly amateur to be worth checking out but that trailer intruiges me. Though if I'm not mistaken it doesn't have a single shot of Erin Brown in it. Seriously, if Erin Brown is in your movie, put her in the fucking trailer.

At some point I'll probably get around to watching Antfarm Dickhole. Because if a movie named Antfarm Dickhole exists you kind of have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius View Post
            I've always thought Zebub's films looked too punishingly amateur to be worth checking out but that trailer intruiges me. Though if I'm not mistaken it doesn't have a single shot of Erin Brown in it. Seriously, if Erin Brown is in your movie, put her in the fucking trailer.

At some point I'll probably get around to watching Antfarm Dickhole. Because if a movie named Antfarm Dickhole exists you kind of have to.
            Trust me Antfarm dickhole doesn't live up to it's. We had to watch it twice because the first time we both fell asleep.

Comment

Damn. Are there any Zebub films you'd recommend to a newcomer?

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius View Post
                Damn. Are there any Zebub films you'd recommend to a newcomer?
                Dolla Morte-the entire film is up on daily motion. It is made with action figures.

Zombie Christ-Best film I have seen from Bill.

Rape is a circle-This is on a few of those old brentwood multipaks.

Really the only film of his I have seen and didn't like was Antfarm Dickhole. The best part of the movie is near the end,which my co host and I named "RAPE SPIDER!"

Comment

Bill's oeuvre

I can relate that when I appear at Cinema Wasteland with JAVs in tow, whichever ones Larry of Video Traders doesn't swap for, Bill is very happy to take on the remnant ones, especially those with BDSM + explicit sex.
                  Somebody has told me that "Antfarm Dickhole" is a registered fetish on Fetlife, a sexpositive match-up W-WW website.

Comment

Working...
                  X