The Official DEEP THROAT Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
    I don't know what you guys are watching but to me the blu ray looks really good compared to the old dvd. I posted screencaps earlier in the thread. Oh well each to their own. I'm glad I own it.
    I feel exactly the same way! I thought the blu-ray looked great.

Comment

I saw something interesting on Cinema Arcana's upcoming dvd/blu ray list. It has listed "Deep Throat" on blu ray to be released by Sunset on November 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakesh R. View Post
        I saw something interesting on Cinema Arcana's upcoming dvd/blu ray list. It has listed "Deep Throat" on blu ray to be released by Sunset on November 27.
        Found this on the Amazon Canada site:

https://www.amazon.ca/Deep-Throat-Co...ds=deep+throat

I wouldn't be very optimistic about this release. The price is high and it appears to be only a DVD. Only the front cover is shown but no special features are listed. Can't find anything on Sunset Entertainment either.

Comment

MVD Visual will be releasing the blu ray on November 27, 2018-

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Deep-...lu-ray/212539/

Comment

Originally posted by Rakesh R. View Post
            MVD Visual will be releasing the blu ray on November 27, 2018-

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Deep-...lu-ray/212539/
            I am wondering if the MVD release will be uncut? Or if it's some standard definition release they just put on a blu ray? I am hoping this release is uncut and contains all the right music instead of replacing it with some other music like the Arrow DVD did. I will definitely buy this if it's a decent blu ray. Maybe this will be the beginning of a series of classics

Comment

I was reading around on the internet, and it seems this release of Deep Throat will have boxes over any of the hardcore material. Like they did on the softore release of Pamela Mann. I think that's pointless to buy.

Comment

Do you have a source for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Fundi View Post
                  I was reading around on the internet, and it seems this release of Deep Throat will have boxes over any of the hardcore material. Like they did on the softore release of Pamela Mann. I think that's pointless to buy.
                  That's crazy if that's true. I'm glad I picked up the German mediabook either way.

Comment

I suspect it's only the covers that will have boxes hiding the hardcore material.

Comment

Diabolik has this up for pre-order now.

http://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/d...ition-blu-ray/
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I read that on a forum somewhere, I was searching for information about this release, and I think it was Blu-ray.com forum, but it might be another, I will try to find it again. I should say this was from a single post I read, not any official information. For all I know it could be made up. I hope it is because I want a great looking copy of Deep Throat.
                        Last edited by Fundi; 10-06-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I've given up waiting for a definitive copy to arrive and have made my own from the three versions I have. Nice to get the ring rust off my editing skills.

Comment

Since I haven't seen anything about Arrow (the adult company, not the British one) suing to stop the release, I assume "Sunset Films" is a label owned or aligned with Arrow. I suspect the version that will show up is the same version Playboy TV has shown recently. I've only seen small parts of it but it looks okay, nothing special.

Comment

does playboy still cut out anal scenes from movies they show on tv? They did back a few years ago when I subscribed. There is plenty of anal in Deep Throat it would ruin it if they cut out the anal.

Comment

does playboy still cut out anal scenes from movies they show on tv? They did back a few years ago when I subscribed. There is plenty of anal in Deep Throat it would ruin it if they cut out the anal.
                                Anal and cum shots are still censored but they do show penetration scenes now. I assume if they use the same print, the complete film will be on there. Playboy just still has some rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X