Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official DEEP THROAT Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thanyou. The conflicting info was confusing me. That's a great help

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
      Ok so Imtimatemedia are responsible for the German 18 releases of lots of adult titles produced by the likes of Marc Dorcel etc. So yes it does look like it is cut. Unless of course there is also the hardcore version available coming soon too, which is feasible.
      Uncut Deep Throat media book in October.

      http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=66013
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

      Comment


      • #18
        Just a heads up. The new Intimate films mediabook BD of Deep throat is hardcore (62 minutes) English friendly and looks the best it ever has. which is actually pretty darned good.
        Lalala76
        Senior Member
        Last edited by Lalala76; 11-03-2017, 05:32 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Don't suppose you've got the ability to post some caps? I don't see this getting a domestic Blu-ray release any time soon.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            Don't suppose you've got the ability to post some caps? I don't see this getting a domestic Blu-ray release any time soon.
            Currently watching now, but cant really do screencaps.

            Comment


            • #21
              No worries. What is there for extras, anything?
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                No worries. What is there for extras, anything?
                Just Xconfessions trailers, but trust me that looked great. Nice but graphic mediabook too. I think this is limited.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Where did you buy this hd version of deep throat on blu ray I need to buy this like now lol

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    OK, so I did a bit of clean up and merging to get a few Deep Throat threads and info from the 'what do you want to see on Blu-ray' thread into one more cohesive thread.

                    And with that done, some images courtesy of Lalala's Blu-ray that he wasn't able to upload due to file size (which is why I'm doing it for him):











                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Fundi View Post
                      Where did you buy this hd version of deep throat on blu ray I need to buy this like now lol
                      dtm.at carry it along with other Austrian/German vendors

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I ordered a copy of the blu ray/dvd mediabook from Amazon Germany. Although I am not the biggest fan of "Deep Throat", I do admit it has amusing parts in it and acknowledge its influence to the Golden Age. I don't think Vinegar Syndrome will be releasing it so I figure I might as well get it now. Personally, I will be more excited when VS releases other Gerard Damiano movies on blu ray like "Devil in Miss Jones", "The Story of Joanna", and/or "The Satisfiers of Alpha Blue".

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Are they actually shipping it now? I cancelled my order with them and went with another store when they sent a notice it would ship in five to six weeks.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Rakesh R. View Post
                            I ordered a copy of the blu ray/dvd mediabook from Amazon Germany. Although I am not the biggest fan of "Deep Throat", I do admit it has amusing parts in it and acknowledge its influence to the Golden Age. I don't think Vinegar Syndrome will be releasing it so I figure I might as well get it now. Personally, I will be more excited when VS releases other Gerard Damiano movies on blu ray like "Devil in Miss Jones", "The Story of Joanna", and/or "The Satisfiers of Alpha Blue".
                            You won't see DEVIL IN MISS JONES either. Neither DEEP THROAT or DEVIL have a valid copyright; they weren't copyrighted until 1975 but they use the argument that they only played in theaters they owned so didn't need to be copyrighted. This is a valid for copyright but is a stretch to say only they owned the theaters. One interesting aspect about this argument is that the Federal government always believed that all theaters were connected to the mob. So in theory, they could have the government testify for them. Anyway, VCX or Arrow will sue if any company tried to release them and would go on for years, and there's a chance they could lose if the court buys into the reason that the theaters were controlled by one entity. No company would think it's worthwhile to pursue the lawsuit. So, unless VCX does the blu-ray themselves (very doubtful), it will never happen. DEBBIE DOES DALLAS falls into this also except for the dates.
                            Thomas Wood
                            Senior Member
                            Last edited by Thomas Wood; 11-05-2017, 08:34 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Thomas Wood View Post
                              You won't see DEVIL IN MISS JONES either. Neither DEEP THROAT or DEVIL have a valid copyright; they weren't copyrighted until 1975 but they use the argument that they only played in theaters they owned so didn't need to be copyrighted. This is a valid for copyright but is a stretch to say only they owned the theaters. One interesting aspect about this argument is that the Federal government always believed that all theaters were connected to the mob. So in theory, they could have the government testify for them. Anyway, VCX or Arrow will sue if any company tried to release them and would go on for years, and there's a chance they could lose if the court buys into the reason that the theaters were controlled by one entity. No company would think it's worthwhile to pursue the lawsuit. So, unless VCX does the blu-ray themselves (very doubtful), it will never happen. DEBBIE DOES DALLAS falls into this also except for the dates.
                              For some reason, I thought VS had jumped the legal hurdle with regards to "Devil in Miss Jones"...guess not. Thanks for the information. I did know that "Debbie Does Dallas" was in a copyright labyrinth. I doubt we will see that on blu ray.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                David Sutton has talked about possibly releasing an HD download version of Debbie Does Dallas but isn't going to release a Blu-ray.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X