Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	362973

Click image for larger version

Name:	Never-Too-Young-to-Die-Poster-14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	362974
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Yeah this movie is pretty fun. Anything with Vanity gets an A+. And Gene Simmons as a weird androgynous villian steals the show. Sorry Paul, this should be at the top of Stamos resume.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I just finished watching this a couple of days ago. I'd buy a DVD.

You get to see Gene Simmons' nipples.

Comment

I'll have to make due with a VHS rip until this situation improves. I was reading in the KISS FAQ book that Gene Simmons considers this 'the darkest moment of his life.' Also the costume he wears is the same one that Lynda Carter wore in a TV special from 1980 called Encore or something like that. Weird.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Is Stamos wearing high-heeled sneakers? I still prefer him in GENERAL HOSPITAL, but I have to admit I've never seen this. Always been curious about it.
          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

I'm not really sure what anyone is wearing this movie to be honest.

So Charter released it on VHS... but also on Laserdisc?

STAMOS! The 80s breed of hero!
            Attached Files
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Simmons: the 80s breed of hermaphrodite.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                I'll have to make due with a VHS rip until this situation improves. I was reading in the KISS FAQ book that Gene Simmons considers this 'the darkest moment of his life.' Also the costume he wears is the same one that Lynda Carter wore in a TV special from 1980 called Encore or something like that. Weird.
                After watching that clip (Ladies Room) its like walking into a room and finding your grandparents naked. You can't unsee it.
                "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Was a soundtrack released for this? I'd love to get a copy if anyone knows of any floating afround.
                  "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

You'd think there would be but I haven't found any info on one.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Of course I rented this on VHS back in the day solely because Gene Simmons was in it. Not only was I a huge KISS fan at the time, but I also had high hopes after seeing RUNAWAY and WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE (both of which I think are legitimately enjoyable films). I remember this one being pretty terrible, but I'd pick up a DVD or Blu-ray if it got released.

I need to dig my WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE DVD out of storage at some point to take a picture. Gary Sherman autographed it for me years ago, and inscribed it with "Fuck the bonus!"

Comment

I had never heard of this movie until I came upon this thread but now my life will not be complete until I see it. Holy shit.

Comment

I had never heard of it till Robin Bougie mentioned it in Cinema Sewer. Been trying to track down a copy ever since then.

Comment

Watched it again last night. Good times. I'm with Scott, there needs to be a soundtrack release for this somewhere.

I also want to have my name legally changed to Lance Stargrove.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X