• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    Half the time, Arrow will insist that their glaring fuckups are actually doing you a favour and not errors at all. At least Code Red/Dork Farce haven't been THAT tacky yet.
    Although Bill did use that excuse for their worthless version of The Last Victim saying that was the director's current intention. Arrow have just done the same with Versus, reportedly claiming that Kitamura decided to remove the tinting as opposed to it being a fuck up.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy Parker

• Darcy Parker
    replied
    Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
    Arrow, more often than not, too.
    Half the time, Arrow will insist that their glaring fuckups are actually doing you a favour and not errors at all. At least Code Red/Dork Farce haven't been THAT tacky yet.

Leave a comment:

• Derrick King
    Waterfall Puncher

• Derrick King
    replied
    Hell, companies like Scorpion, Code Red and Dork Farce will argue until they turn blue that there is nothing wrong, then grudgingly admit there's a problem and tell you they won't fix it, and fuck you for asking!
    Arrow, more often than not, too.

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    Hell, companies like Scorpion, Code Red and Dork Farce will argue until they turn blue that there is nothing wrong, then grudgingly admit there's a problem and tell you they won't fix it, and fuck you for asking!
    Exactly. I think the VS boys are brilliant businessmen.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy Parker

• Darcy Parker
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
    Big time. I can't think of another company that does all of the work for you when they fuck up.

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    Originally posted by Jobla View Post
    Classy move.
    Big time. I can't think of another company that does all of the work for you when they fuck up.

Leave a comment:

• Jobla

• Jobla
    replied
    Classy move.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EpOiSpxWEBAvGlt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	359212

Leave a comment:

• Derrick King
    Waterfall Puncher

• Derrick King
    replied
    VS's deal with Xenon is expiring soon.

These are the Xenon licensed titles:
    Dolemite
    Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son-In-Law
    The Human Tornado
    Disco Godfather
    Penitentiary
    Penitentiary 2
    Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song
    Brother Charles / Emma May

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Hey, so I ordered maybe eight titles during the sale, some of which were preorders. Is this going to hold up my shit until the January titles are released? If so, is there something I can do about it now? I really searched for this data before ordering, but could not locate any info.
    I think it will.

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Crist

• Marshall Crist
    replied
    Hey, so I ordered maybe eight titles during the sale, some of which were preorders. Is this going to hold up my shit until the January titles are released? If so, is there something I can do about it now? I really searched for this data before ordering, but could not locate any info.

Leave a comment:

• Derrick King
    Waterfall Puncher

• Derrick King
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    From the latest newsletter:

"We had around 250 extremely damaged RAD lenticular slipcovers from our Halfway sale. Due to that, we have 250 slip-less versions of RAD that will be available on Friday. If you already have a copy of RAD, please do the right thing, and do not double dip.

Once these slip-less versions of RAD are sold, we have nothing left. As in zero. These will go quick (like a couple minutes quick), so get to our sale exactly at 12:01am EST if you want a shot. Also, just adding these to your cart will not reserve your copy, your copy will not be reserved until you completely finish the checkout process. So, if you really need RAD, buy it first and then use our nifty "Add to my existing sale order" FREE shipping option to add any additional orders to your package. Obviously, limit 1 per customer. Also, during the past six months we've received thousands of emails (not kidding) from people trying to buy copies of RAD. To be fair to all, we do not take 'dibs' via email (or phone or anything)."
    I was able to snag one of these before it sold out in two or three minutes.

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    From the Facebook group about subscribers:

INFORMATION FOR SUBSCRIBERS

As we close out this crazy year, we want to thank all of you for believing in us and believing in genre film preservation. We say this every year and mean it every time: we can't do it without you. With your help, we've been able to digitally restore over 500 feature films and physically preserve thousands of others in our film archive, and with your continued support that number will just keep on growing!
    We've spent the last few months putting together what we truly feel is a stellar lineup for 2021; better than any previous year. Not only will there be at least two more giallo collections, more slashers, crazy Euro-horror, jaw dropping regional horror, 70s exploitation, Mexican horror and exploitation, but as package subscribers you will receive exclusive 50% off SRP coupons for everything released by our sub-labels, VSA and VSU, and starting in 2021, all Partner Label releases (AGFA, Fun City, Utopia, Pulse, etc.) will also have subscriber-exclusive 50% off SRP coupons! Just think of the possibilities!
    To thank you for your loyalty, we are also offering returning subscribers a $70 coupon for the 2021 packages. That's an additional savings of around 8%, depending on which package option you select! Coupon code: ..........<<>>.............
    Speaking of coupon codes, the two new VSA releases will have the codes listed on their product pages. The VSA code will remove $8 from each of the VSA releases. Important note: our cart is limited to one coupon code per checkout. So you will need to place one order for the 2021 package and another for the VSAs.
    To minimize confusion as to which releases are already included in your package, we will be including that information on the product pages. It will be easy to find out, just read the descriptions prior to purchase.

Lastly, we've made an important change for hardcore titles, in that all such releases (including French/Euro hardcore) will be released under our Peekarama sub-label. Just like VS, Peekarama will be Blu-ray only from here on out. Same quality restorations. Same stellar slipcovers. Just a different branding. This doesn't affect the subscriptions in the sense that we are going to continue offering multiple options, the COMPLETIONIST package will include Peekarama whereas the HORROR & EXPLOITATION package will not. Also, even if you purchase the HORROR & EXPLOITATION package, you'll still receive coupons to buy them a-la-carte, at 50% off SRP. And this doesn't mean we are slowing down, 2021 will have just as many hardcore Blu-rays as 2020.
    See you Friday!
    ~ Team VS

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    From the latest newsletter:

"We had around 250 extremely damaged RAD lenticular slipcovers from our Halfway sale. Due to that, we have 250 slip-less versions of RAD that will be available on Friday. If you already have a copy of RAD, please do the right thing, and do not double dip.

Once these slip-less versions of RAD are sold, we have nothing left. As in zero. These will go quick (like a couple minutes quick), so get to our sale exactly at 12:01am EST if you want a shot. Also, just adding these to your cart will not reserve your copy, your copy will not be reserved until you completely finish the checkout process. So, if you really need RAD, buy it first and then use our nifty "Add to my existing sale order" FREE shipping option to add any additional orders to your package. Obviously, limit 1 per customer. Also, during the past six months we've received thousands of emails (not kidding) from people trying to buy copies of RAD. To be fair to all, we do not take 'dibs' via email (or phone or anything)."

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
    Are Vs releasing any adult titles on Black Friday?
    NO! Other than that French one from their partner label.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X