The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fundi View Post
    Just checked out the black Friday releases on vinegar syndrome, not one movie I want to see being released, well that sucks
    No, nothing for me either. First time in four years that I won't have participated in the BF sale. The prices don't seem to be as low as I was expecting either ($16.50 for a standard edition release of a twelve month old title is a little rich for me). That said, 2019 looks to be shaping up nicely (more Norman J. Warren and some curious sounding Euro-titles), so I'll expect VS will be getting more of my money next year regardless! :)

Comment

• Looks like In the Cold Of The Night is coming in March, Satan's Slave and as well. Unmasked Part 25 is also coming later in the year.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Ian - you buying a Hot & Saucy Pizza Girls shirt? People will think you're a sexy pizza boy.
        Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• I might!
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Body View Post
            I saw a tweet earlier that said Fireworks Woman was rumored to be coming from VS. Is there really a rumor and if so, is there anything to it?
            They have said they have it. From the sound it is not coming (or not likely to come) in 2019.

The exact statement they have made on it is:
            Originally posted by From VS Facebook Group
            I just mentioned that we had it. No further extrapolation for now.

Comment

• I picked up Draculas Great Love for $14.49 It's sure to look better than what I have.
              Out here on the perimeter we is stoned...immaculate

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                Unmasked Part 25 is also coming later in the year.
                Awesome. An unusual TOXIC AVENGER-inspired slasher flick with an amazing opening kill sequence.
                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• I haven't bought anything yet but it looks like The Children & Beware My Brethren will most likely be it. Or maybe The Children & Corruption (for LHODES as I'm not confidant we'll get a better version any time soon).

Ended up ordering Mausoleum as the trailer looks interesting & may sell out over the weekend plus B.M.B. I may put in another order before the weekend is over.
                  Keeth
                  Last edited by Keeth; 11-23-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Bought four titles on Friday but I forgot to order Deadly Daphne's Revenge and saw on Instagram this morning that they were "ridiculously low". I went to add it and its gone. Apparently there won't be a standard/non-slip case release so I'm out of luck on that title. You snooze you lose.

Oh, well. I did snag a Pets BluRay and that's now sold out as well.
                    Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• I tried to snag their Rudy Ray Moore collection but it seems that Petey Wheatstraw was sold out (found a copy on eBay that was ridiculously cheap so all is well). Also, since Indicator already explained that it won't be on their blu-ray of The Last Movie, I also grabbed a copy of The American Dreamer too.

As for current and future releases, only A Climax Of Blue Power appeals to me.

Comment

• Added these to my order:

Def By Temptation
                        Shot
                        5 Films 5 Years - Volume #4
                        Sugar Cookies
                        Supersoul Brother (DVD)
                        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Bought Mausoleum, the Children, Sweet Sweetback and the Penetentiary movies in the BF sale.

Comment

• More info on the upcoming Blu-ray release of The Uninvited:

"More exciting UNINVITED news:We've decided to include the entire alternate international cut on the Blu as a bonus. This cut features a decent amount of alternative footage, including the previously referenced alternate ending and, as far as we can tell, has never been released anywhere in the world!"
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                              Added these to my order:

Def By Temptation
                              Shot
                              5 Films 5 Years - Volume #4
                              Sugar Cookies
                              Supersoul Brother (DVD)
                              I've got to pick up Sugar Cookies, looks good.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DuQLRQjXcAAcKei.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	355262
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X