No announcement yet.

The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just looked at a couple pages about Lucifer's Women. LaVey was Tech Advisor & there was a quote from someone that some hardcore scenes 'may have' been shot.

There's a short clip of the film on youtube.

Shemhamforash!

Comment

• It's been confirmed on FB that no hardcore scenes were ever shot for LUCIFER'S WOMEN and that the disc also contains a Paul Thomas interview!

Comment

• VS should release Satanis the movie with Anton LaVey it was funny I thought even though it was meant to be all spooky.

Comment

• Lucifer's women sounds like a winner, I love those 60's satanic films. More Adamson is very welcome on my shelves as well. Looking forward to 2018!

Comment

• LUCIFER'S WOMEN is actually from 1975 I believe, but it may be cut from the same satanic cloth as SATANIS, THE DEVIL'S MASS. I will plan to blind-buy it.

One of the future Manson girls, possibly Susan "Sexy Sadie" Atkins, danced topless as part of Anton LaVey's satanic stage show before joining "the family."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobla View Post
              LUCIFER'S WOMEN is actually from 1975 I believe, but it may be cut from the same satanic cloth as SATANIS, THE DEVIL'S MASS. I will plan to blind-buy it.

One of the future Manson girls, possibly Susan "Sexy Sadie" Atkins, danced topless as part of Anton LaVey's satanic stage show before joining "the family."
              It's from 1974, but close enough!

Not played for camp value either although, as PT also mentions in his interview, Larry Hankin does evoke an unintended laugh or two thanks to his rather absurd LaVey-esque outfit.

Comment

• AGFA has already announced that they're releasing SATANIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
                  AGFA has already announced that they're releasing SATANIS.
                  Woah, very cool!

I'm also happy that VS will allow me to add to my already paid for 'Flash Sale' and save the additional shipping charges. With November titles it will make a nice package of films.

Comment

• Anyone else get a email to pay for the flash sale items today? I received one even though I have paid for it already back in September.

Comment

• I got the email, but it doesn't have any kind of payment link. I think it's just the standard email that goes out when preorders are ready to be shipped, not one requesting payment.

Comment

• January titles:

VS-201: Penitentiary [BD/DVD Combo] *Limited Slipcover Edition of 1500*
                        VS-202: Lucifer's Women / Doctor Dracula [BD/DVD Combo] *Limited Slipcover Edition of 1000*
                        VS-203: Fugitive Girls [BD/DVD Combo] *Limited Edition of 2,500*
                        VS-204: Young Girls Do [DVD]
                        VS-205: Velvet High / Summertime Blue [DVD]

Click image for larger version

Name:	23915906_10155743812286113_6510121481788408319_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	353406
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• In addition to those titles for the first month, January also offers: PLUS: two very special and commemorative limited multi-disc Blu-ray releases that will be included for free in your January shipment!!! I would love to know what those are!

Comment

• So am i correct i assuming the "surprise" titles are not actually limited, they will be re-issued without the slipcovers if/when they sell out of the LE ones? the listings seem to suggest so.

Comment

• As of this morning there are less than 500 copies left of Liquid Sky.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Now less than 300 copies of LIQUID SKY, according to a post at Blu-ray.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X