No announcement yet.

The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon of Harrow looks awesome. Guess I'm gonna have to double-dip on VS's release of Death by Invitation.

Comment

• I guess I'll have to double-dip, too. I haven't watched DEATH BY INVITATION yet anyway, knowing that it's interlaced rather than progressive. I'm assuming that it and HARROW will be progressive on that upcoming two-fer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobla View Post
        I guess I'll have to double-dip, too. I haven't watched DEATH BY INVITATION yet anyway, knowing that it's interlaced rather than progressive. I'm assuming that it and HARROW will be progressive on that upcoming two-fer.
        I would like to know for sure about DEATH BY INVITATION. Was making it interlaced something that was done at the disc-mastering level and thus easily undone for the new disc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          Punk Vacation mentioned on FB for tentative June release.
          Not a big fan of DTV and that looks too recent to me (relatively speaking of course...), but maybe I'll bite depending of what will be the second features (I can't imagine that release as a standalone blu) because Louis Waldon is in this (probably for a small screen time).

I sure hope it will be a return to the seventies after that because this is what I love and I'm sure John owns a ton of awesome stuff waiting to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
            Not a big fan of DTV and that looks too recent to me (relatively speaking of course...), but maybe I'll bite depending of what will be the second features (I can't imagine that release as a standalone blu) because Louis Waldon is in this (probably for a small screen time).

I sure hope it will be a return to the seventies after that because this is what I love and I'm sure John owns a ton of awesome stuff waiting to be seen.
            It actually did receive a few theatrical screenings. It was shot and printed to 35mm and looks beautiful. But yeah, very 80's.

Jimmy, we have some ultra rare sexploitation planned for summer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobla View Post
              I guess I'll have to double-dip, too. I haven't watched DEATH BY INVITATION yet anyway, knowing that it's interlaced rather than progressive. I'm assuming that it and HARROW will be progressive on that upcoming two-fer.
              It will be progressive! That was a really frustrating mistake on the part of the authoring house that sadly no one caught in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Lyons View Post
                Jimmy, we have some ultra rare sexploitation planned for summer...
                Yay! Can't wait to hear about it...

Comment

• Ditto!

Comment

• Some screen caps and cover art up for The Telephone book on the VS site here:

http://vinegarsyndrome.com/launch/?p...bo-coming-soon
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Radness!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

That looks amazing and gorgeous.

Comment

• Just saw on Facebook that the titles for this month shown at the VS office. Hope it means the pre-orders will be on their way soon.

Comment

• Diabolik is shipping them already as of this afternoon.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Nice. Last month I got my shipping notice one day before I get my order, so maybe it's already in the mail.

BTW Diabolik ship me my order of Sexcula today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                                Diabolik is shipping them already as of this afternoon.
                                Damn, that'll teach me to order direct from VS.

Comment

Working...
                                X