X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Lyons View Post
    The actual animal short is this:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1143890/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_4

The stuff deRenzy shot is weird talking head and man on the street stuff of people discussing their thoughts on bestiality essentially hosted by a professor looking guy.
    This short is available as a bonus in this DVD release.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
      This short is available as a bonus in this DVD release.

I've been looking for that disc for forever! Do you know if it is still available anywhere?

Anthony

Comment

• The short film A SUMMER DAY is different to the short film at the end of ANIMAL LOVER. I have both films on the same DVD-R. SUMMER... is pretty arty/restrained. The other one is much more eye opening.
        Someone Weird
        Last edited by Someone Weird; 08-16-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• I never got to see any of the Bodil movies, but I read she was a pretty wild chick, It would be great if de renzy's Animal Lover could be released with the Bodil footage. I've seen pictures of Bodil, she was not the most attractive woman, I mean she was okay, not ugly by any means, but she was not really what I would call beautiful. I think she had the average woman looks, which appeals to a lot of people. I also wonder if anyone will ever release Linda Lovelace's loops on DVD. She made like 10 or 11 loops, I read about them in a book, I've never seen any of them though, 2 or 3 of them were with a dog, I'd like to see them, but they were never released on home video it doesn't seem. Linda Lovelace was kind of like Bodil as far as looks, kind of like the average woman as far as looks, I liked her, but she was not beautiful, but definitely not unattractive either. She had a good personality in her movies and it came across.

Comment

• Cinefear sell a DVD-R of loops (Freaky Freddie's Fucked Up Freaks Loops) in their Vintage Adult Titles section, that includes "Linda Lovelace and the Lassie". Not got it myself but I have ordered from them before and he gets the stuff sent out nice and quick from what I remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone Weird View Post
              Cinefear sell a DVD-R of loops (Freaky Freddie's Fucked Up Freaks Loops) in their Vintage Adult Titles section, that includes "Linda Lovelace and the Lassie". Not got it myself but I have ordered from them before and he gets the stuff sent out nice and quick from what I remember.
              Which lassie one considering Linda did 2 dog ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony A View Post
                I've been looking for that disc for forever! Do you know if it is still available anywhere?

Anthony
                Try any of these

http://www.pinkflamingoentertainment...x.php?n=retail

Here is Pink Flamingoes catalogue (Most but NOT all are English friendly). Some you can get from Diabolik DVD or Amazon UK or Ebay.

http://www.pinkflamingoentertainment...ue&s=catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
                  Which lassie one considering Linda did 2 dog ones.
                  Not sure which one as I haven't got the disc.

There used to be tape from Holland (Chainsaw video?) selling them too. I once had a catalogue with it advertised but dared not import something like this at the time (the catalogue itself was opened by customs).

Comment

• Getting this back on topic, KABAM! Really looking forward to this one...

Lt. Harry Parker (Harry Reems) has just landed the role of lead investigator in a major dope smuggling case. It seems that Lily Chang (Kristara Barrington) has been importing heroine hidden inside fortune cookies, right under the nose of the law. Assigned to stake her out are two top undercover detectives (Ginger Lynn and Herschel Savage), but when fellow detective Mike Shaw (Paul Thomas) is killed by one of Chang's hoods, Parker makes it his mission to put an end to her crime spree once and for all...

Director Steve Scott's (TRASHY LADY) erotic action thriller features an all-star cast, top production values, and a suspense filled screenplay that will leave you guessing until the final twist. Never officially released on DVD, Vinegar Syndrome presents this forgotten classic newly restored from its original 16mm camera negative and on Blu-ray for the first time.

Bonus Features:
                    * Scanned & restored in 2k from 16mm original negative
                    * Commentary track with cinematographer Tom Howard, moderated by filmmaker David McCabe
                    * Commentary track with actor Herschel Savage and XRCO co-founder, Bill Margold
                    * Reversible cover artwork

Click image for larger version

Name:	815qKNgd4-L._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	351088
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Quality

Comment

• From DVD Drive-In:

Vinegar Syndrome To Release COUNT DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE on Blu-ray!

On September 27, Vinegar Syndrome will release the Paul Naschy Spanish horror classic COUNT DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE as a Blu-ray DVD combo. Presented in its full strength 'unclothed' export version, Vinegar Syndrome brings this classic piece of Spanish horror cinema to Blu-ray for the first time anywhere in the world, fully restored from its uncut International negative and featuring a never released feature length audio commentary track with star Naschy and director Aguirre. Bonus Features will include: Scanned & restored in 2k from 35mm internegative, Commentary track with director Javier Aguirre and lead actor Paul Naschy, New video interview with actress Mirta Miller, Both the English dub and original Spanish language soundtrack, International theatrical trailer, Still gallery, 8 page booklet by Mirek Lipinski, English and Spanish subtitles, Reversible cover artwork, and English & Spanish Closed Captioning.

Comment

• is China and Silk also the first straight movie that Jack Wrangler ever made? Or am I thinking of another movie? I can't wait to see it regardless, and a Herschell Savage Bill Margold commentary haha this sound be amusing. Am I the only one wondering where the Damiano films are that VS said were coming out shortly after the new year are? I mean it's well past new years lol, just curious I am in need of some Gerard Damiano goodness on DVD or blu ray :)

Comment

• I don't believe Jack Wrangler is in China and Silk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fundi View Post
                              is China and Silk also the first straight movie that Jack Wrangler ever made? Or am I thinking of another movie? I can't wait to see it regardless, and a Herschell Savage Bill Margold commentary haha this sound be amusing. Am I the only one wondering where the Damiano films are that VS said were coming out shortly after the new year are? I mean it's well past new years lol, just curious I am in need of some Gerard Damiano goodness on DVD or blu ray :)
                              China Sisters is Jack Wrangler's 1st heterosexual adult-film role.

Comment

• Interesting news coming from the great folks at Vinegar Syndrome. They are considering( considering being the operative word at this time) putting out limited edition blu rays of lesser known adult titles for 2017, with the understanding that the said limited edition blu rays will appear somewhere down the road as standard blu rays. On their closed group page, the overwhelming fans were in favor of this. As I mentioned a while back, there was some backlash from certain people against VS when they re-released "SexWorld" and "Pretty Peaches" in standard only versions on blu ray. My hope is that there will be no more controversy and that fans allow VS to release limited edition blu rays of more obscure adult titles, with standard blu rays at a future date. This is realistically and financially the only way they can release these obscure blue titles.

Comment

Working...
                                X