The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rakesh R. View Post
    I would be ecstatic if VS got any 70s era Brigitte Lahaie adult titles.
    Yes!

Comment

• They confirmed on FB it's an American film.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Also free international shipping at the VS store today.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Alpha France's release of Femmes is as good as I would ever need, I hope it is something that really needs a re-release like The Story of Joanna or Through the Looking Glass.

Comment

• Story of Joanna is one of the best films ever, I really would like to see that one get a good release. wasn't the Alpha France DVD of Femmes De Sade missing some scenes? I could be wrong though, I haven't seen it. If it's a good release I might just buy it as it may never get released on DVD in the US. But yeah damn it's time for some Damiano to hit blu tray :) Or a double feature of Sexcapades/Great Sexpectations, Anyone here ever seen the movie Dark Dreams with Tina Russell and Harry Reems? I rarely hear it mentioned, but I really enjoyed that movie.

Comment

• Tabu also released the restored version of Femmes de Sade, but that is now really hard to track down.

Comment

• I don't believe the Alpha France release of Femmes was missing any footage, but it was paired with a 'cut' version of Waterpower.

Comment

• If VS could do "Memories within Miss Aggie" THAT would be awesome!

Comment

• Good call, there is no decent release of Memories out there right now.

Comment

• "Memories Within Miss Aggie" will never get a proper blu ray release by VS( or anyone else for that matter) because of rights issues. However, I do believe we will get a couple of Gerard Damiano features from VS in the future.
                      Rakesh R.
                      Last edited by Rakesh R.; 05-15-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Posted on the VS group:

"Working on the audio conform for VS's 2K scans of Wakefield Poole's Take One and Moving. This animated GIF of Rudy Valentino at the end of the orgy in Take One expresses how I feel after finally seeing the amazing work done by the Vinegar Syndrome wonder guys. I've seen many versions of both films over the years, but I've never seen them looking so good, especially Take One, which exists only as two very beat up prints. I doubt either film has looked this good since their theatrical releases."

Posting the gif won't work here but this is news that these are clearly coming soon.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Just interested to know what everyone's favourite VS adult releases are so far?

Heres mine:

Candy Double
                          Pretty Peaches
                          Hot n Saucy Pizza girls
                          Sweet Young foxes
                          Champagne for Breakfast
                          Robins nest/Bella
                          Sex World
                          Trashy lady
                          Blue Ice
                          Dixie Ray
                          Lalala76
                          Last edited by Lalala76; 05-16-2016, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Corruption is an awesome release!

Comment

• My favorite is the Sex World blu ray, great movie, great blu ray, it's got 3 of my favorites Kay Parker, Sharon Thorpe, and Annette Haven.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CjFDLtPUkAApsyh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	350583
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X