The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jobla View Post
    Would anybody like to "sell" me on buying DEATH BY INVITATION? I say this, because I previously bought a copy of it from Something Weird Video back in the nineties. Do I need another copy of it?
    Was your copy color or b&w? I bought a copy from SWV when it first came out and it was black and white. Later they quietly upgraded to color. Looking forward to finally seeing it that way.

Comment

• I bought it upon first release, so my copy was in B&W. I hadn't even heard that SWV had "quietly" upgraded it. Nice of them to not offer me an upgrade. Anyway, you have successfully sold me on the idea of picking up a copy of Vinegar's release, since I've never seen DEATH BY INVITATION in color. In fact, I never knew that it was a color film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobla View Post
        I bought it upon first release, so my copy was in B&W. I hadn't even heard that SWV had "quietly" upgraded it. Nice of them to not offer me an upgrade. Anyway, you have successfully sold me on the idea of picking up a copy of Vinegar's release, since I've never seen DEATH BY INVITATION in color. In fact, I never knew that it was a color film.
        Same here! SWV did the same with Jose Mojica Marins' THE END OF MAN. Although I don't think they ever released it in color.

Comment

• The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
          Same here! SWV did the same with Jose Mojica Marins' THE END OF MAN. Although I don't think they ever released it in color.
          The Marins releases weren't ever really authorized, were they? And no, I don't think they ever did do a color release of it.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• This is AWESOME and you should all watch it NOW (though it's got a bit o' nudity in it):

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Is there a release date on this yet?
              EuroCultAV Reviews

Comment

• Yep - 4/19/13.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Oh man....that looks like a winner! Never seen the movie, but that has to change. Is that the original trailer or Vinegar's trailer that they assembled? Just curious.

Comment

• Awesome trailer -- can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
                      Oh man....that looks like a winner! Never seen the movie, but that has to change. Is that the original trailer or Vinegar's trailer that they assembled? Just curious.
                      Todd, I cut that trailer together.

HOWEVER two versions of the original theatrical trailer will be included as extras!

Comment

• That does look like a lot of fun!

Comment

• Well that trailer is fantastic. It would be great to have that on there two, if it makes sense to of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
                            Well that trailer is fantastic. It would be great to have that on there two, if it makes sense to of course.
                            Certainly flattering to read, but we can't do it...Only original trailers.

Comment

• Understandable (easter egg). Rights and all (easter egg).

Comment

• Looks great, can't wait to order this flick!

Comment

Working...
                                X