Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundi
    replied
    mainstream 4K releases cost $25 what's so prohibitive about that? check amazon they are $25 to $30

Leave a comment:

• Flash

• Flash
    replied
    At the cost of mainstream 4K releases I doubt an adult one would sell 100 copies.

Leave a comment:

• Fundi
    replied
    Little Oral Annie sucking cock in 4K might sell some 4K UHD players though :)

Leave a comment:

• Flash

• Flash
    replied
    There is no way a 4K UHD release would make money for them. There are barely any mainstream films in that format and not many of the players have been sold. Blu-ray discs still look fine on a 4K set (DVDs look like shite though).

Leave a comment:

• Fundi
    replied
    Any word on Scoundrels? I'm guessing it won't be ready shortly after the new year as said back in November 2015 lol in fact I'm getting a 4K TV, so a blu ray is going to be out of date when it's finally released, they might as well just make this release a 4K UHD blu ray release.

Leave a comment:

• King-Wasp

• King-Wasp
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith H View Post
    Excellent! Thank you.
    You're welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Keith H

• Keith H
    replied
    Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
    June 13th
    Excellent! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• King-Wasp

• King-Wasp
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith H View Post
    Any date for "Blue Sunshine"?
    June 13th

Leave a comment:

• Fundi
    replied
    well this is good news, Scoundrels, and all the Henry Paris films on blu ray, I hope Roommates is soon to Follow on blu ray, and also that other one the one with Little Oral Annie that was announced a long time back. I'm curious to see Scoundrels in HD, I saw it on VHS, and I like the movie, but seeing a movie in HD is a whole other experience than seeing it on crappy VHS.

Leave a comment:

• Lalala76

• Lalala76
    replied
    Originally posted by Fundi View Post
    I agree, Through the Looking Glass was supposed to be out about 5 years ago lol, and distribpix saying releases will be coming out at a rapid pace, I'm not sure their idea of a rapid pace is our idea of a rapid pace :)
    I'm sure I read that the all hard work on TTLG was undone because it went missing.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    This popped up on the Distribpix FB page the other day...

Click image for larger version

Name:	13232953_1251586064853355_6332391677776258065_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	350605

Click image for larger version

Name:	13237665_1247128925299069_8878318001588845305_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	350606

He also mentioned that the other Metzger/Paris titles are coming to Blu probably this summer.

Leave a comment:

• Fundi
    replied
    Originally posted by Flash View Post
    Right now I'd just like him to get Scoundrels out. At the rate he is going he may challenge Synapse's release of Thundercrack! for the longest wait for a release. We are still waiting for that Blu-ray of Through the Looking Glass as well.
    I agree, Through the Looking Glass was supposed to be out about 5 years ago lol, and distribpix saying releases will be coming out at a rapid pace, I'm not sure their idea of a rapid pace is our idea of a rapid pace :)

Leave a comment:

• Flash

• Flash
    replied
    Right now I'd just like him to get Scoundrels out. At the rate he is going he may challenge Synapse's release of Thundercrack! for the longest wait for a release. We are still waiting for that Blu-ray of Through the Looking Glass as well.

Leave a comment:

• Rakesh R.

• Rakesh R.
    replied
    Originally posted by Fundi View Post
    It would be a good idea if Steven did a boxset of the Henry Paris blu rays. I don't know if he's considering that or not, but, that would be one bad ass boxset :)
    Yes, that would be cool if he did that and completed the rest of the Metzger/Paris titles for blu ray:). They are great movies that really deserve a blu ray upgrade and killer packaging.
    Rakesh R.
    Last edited by Rakesh R.; 05-10-2016, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fundi
    replied
    It would be a good idea if Steven did a boxset of the Henry Paris blu rays. I don't know if he's considering that or not, but, that would be one bad ass boxset :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X