Distribpix / Video-X-Pix Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    I spent a stupid amount of time on this review.

It certainly shows. Great work!
    www.cinemaheadcheese.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
      Thanks George. I know Diabolik, Amazon and TLA are carrying it. You could always email Steven about shipping to the UK too.
      Just ordered a copy from distribpix but through amazon,postage to the uk was cheaper this way and at least steven gets more of the cash,anyway am hopeing im early enough to get a photo insert

Comment

OMIGOSH! The Private Afternoons of Pamela Man arrived in the mail today!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!! It is such a thing of beauty. Everyone needs to buy this shit POST-HASTE. Ignore the price! BUY! So worth it.
        www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

It's seriously one of the best releases of the year so far.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Mine will hopefully be in my hands today. I can't wait to see it. And I'm stoked to read the booklet that comes with it.

Comment

The whole package is epic. I always liked the movie prior to this release but with all the extras and the spiffy new transfer, if gives you a new appreciation for it.

Metzger was the man.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

VXP is releasing Big Abner, remastered from the original camera negative and including the theatrical trailer as an extra, on 11/3/11.

Don't know much about this one other than that it stars Sonny Landham, Linda Lovemore, Bobby Astyr, Barbara Carson and Ginger Snaps among others.

Here's the cover art:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wnzm_BIGABNERAD2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	338282

Interested parties are of course encourage to check out the Video-X-Pix and Distribpix sites.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Oh man...that looks awesome. Hicksploitation rules. I would like to have written the back cover text.

The movie isn't showing up on the sites though. Not that I find, at least.

Comment

It will. Give it a few days.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

More on Naked Came The Stranger at the Distribpix site here.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Goddamn. I can see every sweaty pore on that guy! Another amazing restoration.
                        www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Yeah, they really are doing awesome work. I'm pretty stoked for this release. That last commentary was so fuggin' good.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The newest VXP release:

"This is the first of 2 volumes, based on the life and times of Ron Jeremy, "the hardest working man in show business". He starred in dozens of films for Distribpix/Video-X-Pix, as a matter of fact he started his career making films for my father, Arthur, back in the late 70's and into the early 80's. Ron has very fond memories of this time in his life and remembers that these were "real" films, and really enjoyed working with this company and the stable of directors it represents. The best of the best!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	wnzm_RonJadlr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	338311
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Love this release of Pamela Mann. Big Abner looks like fun, hopefully it's taken from a film print.

Comment

haha love the Ron trailer there, and his props for video-x-pix! I like that Vanessa Del Rio pops in for a second. Dvd looks like a winner, but that cover art ain't doing much for me. Looks pretty low rent. haha I'm pretty snobby about poor graphic design, I can't help it -- I'm an artist! ^_^

I'm sure the dvd is cool though. Haven't been disappointed with anything I've got from these guys.
                                www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Working...
                                X