• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any date for "Blue Sunshine"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith H View Post
      Any date for "Blue Sunshine"?
      No definitive date yet until Steven posts on his Distribpix blog or his facebook.

Comment

• Just to let everyone know, Steven has recently posted a response on April 30, 2016 on the Distribpix blog. When asked about the Howard titles and the rest of the Metzger/Paris films( i.e."Naked Came the Stranger", The Private Afternoons of Pamela Mann", and "Maraschino Cherry") on blu ray, his response was "Yes, all are in the pipe, for sure, Scoundrels first. The others will follow quick". I honestly don't know if Steven meant just the Howard titles for blu ray or the Howard titles plus the rest of the Metzger/Paris titles on blu ray. Regardless, like I mentioned a while ago, we have to be patient and ultimately we will get rewarded with all his hard work.
        Rakesh R.
        Last edited by Rakesh R.; 05-10-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• It would be a good idea if Steven did a boxset of the Henry Paris blu rays. I don't know if he's considering that or not, but, that would be one bad ass boxset :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fundi View Post
            It would be a good idea if Steven did a boxset of the Henry Paris blu rays. I don't know if he's considering that or not, but, that would be one bad ass boxset :)
            Yes, that would be cool if he did that and completed the rest of the Metzger/Paris titles for blu ray:). They are great movies that really deserve a blu ray upgrade and killer packaging.
            Rakesh R.
            Last edited by Rakesh R.; 05-10-2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Right now I'd just like him to get Scoundrels out. At the rate he is going he may challenge Synapse's release of Thundercrack! for the longest wait for a release. We are still waiting for that Blu-ray of Through the Looking Glass as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                Right now I'd just like him to get Scoundrels out. At the rate he is going he may challenge Synapse's release of Thundercrack! for the longest wait for a release. We are still waiting for that Blu-ray of Through the Looking Glass as well.
                I agree, Through the Looking Glass was supposed to be out about 5 years ago lol, and distribpix saying releases will be coming out at a rapid pace, I'm not sure their idea of a rapid pace is our idea of a rapid pace :)

Comment

• This popped up on the Distribpix FB page the other day...

Click image for larger version

Name:	13232953_1251586064853355_6332391677776258065_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	350605

Click image for larger version

Name:	13237665_1247128925299069_8878318001588845305_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	350606

He also mentioned that the other Metzger/Paris titles are coming to Blu probably this summer.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fundi View Post
                    I agree, Through the Looking Glass was supposed to be out about 5 years ago lol, and distribpix saying releases will be coming out at a rapid pace, I'm not sure their idea of a rapid pace is our idea of a rapid pace :)
                    I'm sure I read that the all hard work on TTLG was undone because it went missing.

Comment

• well this is good news, Scoundrels, and all the Henry Paris films on blu ray, I hope Roommates is soon to Follow on blu ray, and also that other one the one with Little Oral Annie that was announced a long time back. I'm curious to see Scoundrels in HD, I saw it on VHS, and I like the movie, but seeing a movie in HD is a whole other experience than seeing it on crappy VHS.

Comment

Any date for "Blue Sunshine"?
                        June 13th

Comment

• Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
                          June 13th
                          Excellent! Thank you.

Comment

Excellent! Thank you.
                            You're welcome!

Comment

• Any word on Scoundrels? I'm guessing it won't be ready shortly after the new year as said back in November 2015 lol in fact I'm getting a 4K TV, so a blu ray is going to be out of date when it's finally released, they might as well just make this release a 4K UHD blu ray release.

Comment

• There is no way a 4K UHD release would make money for them. There are barely any mainstream films in that format and not many of the players have been sold. Blu-ray discs still look fine on a 4K set (DVDs look like shite though).

Comment

Working...
                                X