X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy god this is all around awful.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

• gross! imagine that wrestling dude selling banana mans corpse on his dark force superstore after his demise … totally gonna happen.

Comment

• Yeah, I bet the guy who buys it will whine about the quality.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• the guy will be disappointed that it comes without a limited slipcover!

Comment

• The banana suit is the slipcover.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by killer must kill again View Post

gross! imagine that wrestling dude selling banana mans corpse on his dark force superstore after his demise … totally gonna happen.
              I could see him cutting off Bill's flesh right after the funeral and packaging it with an upconvert of Night of the Juggler while doing his usual wrestling promo "This is now... THE ULTIMATE HORROR!!!!!! RAWWWWWERRRRR!" Then he spits water at his phone filming in portrait mode to mimic Triple H.
              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• I don't want to diminish the pain and misery Bill is going through but the real crime is the dude filming it who looks like he stepped out of a Korn music video. Does he look like that everyday or just for exploitive cringe videos? Because Bill's situation is just plain sad but dude's look is the real car crash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  I don't want to diminish the pain and misery Bill is going through but the real crime is the dude filming it who looks like he stepped out of a Korn music video. Does he look like that everyday or just for exploitive cringe videos? Because Bill's situation is just plain sad but dude's look is the real car crash.
                  That is Dave's 24/7 look. He huffs Bill's leg dressings to gain super human strength and glow in the dark.
                  I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• DeFalco does refer to himself as "the demon."
                    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• He looks like a big old dork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        I don't want to diminish the pain and misery Bill is going through...
                        I don't think using black humor to cope with a disturbing subject matter diminishes it. Unlike other forums, the responses here at RSP have shown basic human empathy despite our issues with CR.

What did bother me was the "business as usual" attitude I was see in 99% of the responses on the B-R forums and FB.

Originally posted by killer must kill again View Post
                        gross! imagine that wrestling dude selling banana mans corpse on his dark force superstore after his demise …
                        Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                        Yeah, I bet the guy who buys it will whine about the quality.
                        It's funny 'cuz it's true!

Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                        Just awful. I remember some time back, Walt angrily posted on the Blu-ray.com forums about Bill being exploited by unnamed people (Dave.)
                        The history of CR/Scorpion and/or the Olsen brothers would make for an interesting doc or book. There's a lot about CR's existence I simply don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curwen View Post

The history of CR/Scorpion and/or the Olsen brothers would make for an interesting doc or book. There's a lot about CR's existence I simply don't understand.
                          I wholeheartedly agree. Sounds like a job for David Gregory/Severin.

Comment

• Code Red's The Black Gestapo Blu-ray is getting a wide release via Kino on January 5th 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                              Code Red's The Black Gestapo Blu-ray is getting a wide release via Kino on January 5th 2021
                              Details from Kino:

THE BLACK GESTAPO (1975) aka GHETTO WARRIORS
                              • 2015 2K Master from the Original Camera Negative
                              • Interviews with Stars Charles Robinson, Rod Perry and Charles Howerton
                              • Audio Commentary with Stars Charles Robinson and Rod Perry
                              • Theatrical Trailer
                              • Region A/B/C

Color 90 Minutes 1.78:1 Rated R
                              General Ahmed (Rod Perry (TV's S.W.A.T.) has started an inner-city People's Army to try and relieve the misery of the citizens of Watts. When the locals are put under increasing pressure by Mafia thugs, Ahmed's second-in-command Colonel Kojah (Charlie Robinson, TV's Night Court, Sugar Hill) asks for permission to start a protection squad to take more direct action. Ahmed fears this protection squad will just turn into a vigilante mob, and his prediction soon proves correct. Will Ahmed be able to wrest control back from the power-mad Kojah, or will he be the mob's next victim? Throw away all those PD bootlegs and watch this classic in HD from the original camera negative! Directed by cult filmmaker Lee Frost (Chain Gang Women, Policewomen, Dixie Dynamite).

Click image for larger version

Name:	738329252199.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	358912
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Savage Streets is also getting a wide release via Kino on January 5th.

Comment

Working...
                                X