No announcement yet.

The Code Red DVD Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Jungle Holocaust too (announced an hour ago). Using the Last Survivor title.

Comment

• New 2 K scan and should be ready end of the year or early 2017....love this movie!
      https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yet we still wait for the Italian films mentioned months ago (ZEDER, OPERA etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike DiRoma View Post
          Yet we still wait for the Italian films mentioned months ago (ZEDER, OPERA etc)
          As Bill would say "Extra's...Extra's"

Comment

• Probably true, but not the best panacea.

Comment

• CODE RED DVD GOES ANOTHER ROUND FOR COMEDY! iN Conjunction with Multicom entertainment.
              BUCKETLIST #30 Brand New 2k restoration of THEY CALL ME BRUCE? ! starring jOHNNY YUNE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	13700070_1111731042219404_5968432009649237338_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	350876
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I tried really hard to enjoy THE NIGHT THE PROWLER. It's quirky and it seems like there is something worthwhile there. I kept waiting for something awesome to happen but the credits rolled before that happened. There was a moment 45 minutes in when I was certain it was about to get good but it didn't go where I thought it was headed. I'd like to read the impressions of someone who did enjoy the film just to see what I may have missed.

Comment

• SCARY CHILDHOOD MOMENTS.
                  In 1981 the six screen drive-in had a Seattle exclusive engagement with a small newspaper ad for a new horror film. the 2nd feature was DRACULA with Frank Langella. This movie gave all viewers nightmare as Joe Brenner does it again! Violent, sadistic and real creature feature.
                  Since CODE RED DVD past film (American films) are getting cherry picked by other labels we had no other choice but do a 180 and made a deal with a Italian company.
                  We present a demonic psycho terror movie from a brand new 2016 HD scan in 1080p in violent blazing color. We are proud the present ALMOST HUMAN ! Jack Palance of Italian horror film Henry Silva battle the man thing! This is a scary film!

Having trouble keeping track of all the Code Red releases planned?
                  I know I am.
                  Mark C.
                  Last edited by Mark C.; 07-18-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• YOU COMPLAIN? SO WE LISTEN! We are using the overseas poster of the moon head bad guy for the cover of HAPPY HELL NIGHT (BLU). lets hope it sells 2,000 Blu ray!

Comment

• MICHAEL SOPKIW hanging out with BANANA MAN? DELUXE 35TH anniversary of BLASTFIGHTER! This Blu will feature...
                      additional 20hrs color correction exclusive to this release
                      Brand New interview with Lamberto Bava
                      Brand new interview with George Eastman
                      Brand New interview with Michael Sopkiw
                      Brand New Audio commentary with Michael Sopkiw moderated by Mondo Digital's Nathaniel Thompson
                      I know everyone bought the import. but this is the ultimate release!
                      pre-order at Diabolik coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark C. View Post
                        SCARY CHILDHOOD MOMENTS.
                        In 1981 the six screen drive-in had a Seattle exclusive engagement with a small newspaper ad for a new horror film. the 2nd feature was DRACULA with Frank Langella. This movie gave all viewers nightmare as Joe Brenner does it again! Violent, sadistic and real creature feature.
                        Since CODE RED DVD past film (American films) are getting cherry picked by other labels we had no other choice but do a 180 and made a deal with a Italian company.
                        We present a demonic psycho terror movie from a brand new 2016 HD scan in 1080p in violent blazing color. We are proud the present ALMOST HUMAN ! Jack Palance of Italian horror film Henry Silva battle the man thing! This is a scary film!

Fuck you too Bill.
                        "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• I will never understand that guy's marketing tactics, but I'm all over Almost Human on Blu-ray.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• is that a monster film using the same title or is that the Umberto Lenzi crime film?
                            Bill's description makes it out to be a monster/horror flick, or is this some kind of "joke"?

Comment

• I think (though one can never be sure) that Bill is goofing on the way that the movie was marketed for its US theatrical release. It is the Lenzi crime film but it was marketed as a horror movie way back when.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Dont know...but I presume this is the LENZI flick with Silva and Milian in ot..

Comment

Working...
                                X