Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Arcana/Something Weird presents THE RAVAGER and THE BUSHWHACKER on Blu-ray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard edition Blu-ray reissue coming in June.

Click image for larger version  Name:	rav.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.1 KB ID:	391311
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This is one instance where I can't complain about getting the limited edition only to have the standard come out too soon.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Too bad this didn't set the world on fire sales-wise as I would have loved it if they did about a thousand more of these.

Comment

If it took this long to sell the LE it's doubtful we'll see any more from this sub-label any time soon. We need more releases like this and Arrow's American Horror Project and VS' Homegrown Horror Boxset. There's still so much regional horror and exploitation that hasn't come out.
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
            If it took this long to sell the LE it's doubtful we'll see any more from this sub-label any time soon. We need more releases like this and Arrow's American Horror Project and VS' Homegrown Horror Boxset. There's still so much regional horror and exploitation that hasn't come out.
            Just ask Stephen Thrower on Facebook about American Horror Project.

Comment

Is this code for "American Horror Project didn't sell for shit," or a genuine suggestion? I'm out of the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post

Just ask Stephen Thrower on Facebook about American Horror Project.
                I'm not on Facebook. What's going on with it?
                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post

I'm not on Facebook. What's going on with it?
                  I recall him saying a 3rd (not sure about any more than that) one was in the works when someone asked him on Facebook ages ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X