Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_nt9dde6qG91qjqmkdo1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	348903
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Excited to announce that I've been in contact with one of Rene's best friends throughout her childhood and teen years, and she's been nice enough to grant me an exclusive interview which I'm going to put to very good use in either Cinema Sewer, or a book devoted entirely to Rene! EXCITING! As I have more news, I'll post it here. Thanks so much to Christopher Elam for helping to put us in touch.
            www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

• Originally posted by vincent_z View Post
              I never want to appear to correct Robin Bougie; but if the magazine was from 1972, I'm pretty sure they were husband & wife. This was at least partially a defense against facing a fornication charge. (You can't charge a husband for having sex with his wife.) There was a divorce three or four years later - likely for a reason I can't mention online anywhere , but that would not be the instance here and then.
              And knowing what I know now after talking to my source, I can definitely CONFIRM that I was correct about Ric and Rene only being boyfriend and girlfriend. They never officially married.
              www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Bougie View Post
                Excited to announce that I've been in contact with one of Rene's best friends throughout her childhood and teen years, and she's been nice enough to grant me an exclusive interview which I'm going to put to very good use in either Cinema Sewer, or a book devoted entirely to Rene! EXCITING! As I have more news, I'll post it here. Thanks so much to Christopher Elam for helping to put us in touch.
                Incredible. Can't wait to hear what she has to say!

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_nv3w7xdAvr1qjqmkdo1_500.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	349162
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I didn't realize, until very recently, that she's in DID BABY SHOOT HER SUGAR DADDY?
                      https://exploitation.tv/film/feature...er-sugar-daddy
                      https://exploitation.tv/cast/rene-bond

Comment

• I watched Hot Pistols and The Groupies last night. Rene was so cute before the breast augmentation. Well, she was always cute but you know...

Comment

• She is in Sex - O - Phrenia on exploitation TV too. Good stuff. Not really sure wtf is going on but... Rene.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Looking like post implants in this one, sadly. Still a fun 50 minute watch but fake ones..... nah.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm a latter day Bond fan myself, haha.

Comment

• Rene Bond would have been 65 today. Great picture courtesy of the RB facebook group.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12074922_1714578722105641_6.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	349254
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X