Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bat Pussy UNApreciation Thread... (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was asked to contribute to that article but declined. Still a sore spot for me. I could have talked about the original fan club and the collective enthusiasm for the film back in the day on DVD/AV Maniacs, maybe adding some bit of insight into the beginnings of its cult status...but I didn't. C'est la vie.
    Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyboy View Post
      I was asked to contribute to that article but declined. Still a sore spot for me. I could have talked about the original fan club and the collective enthusiasm for the film back in the day on DVD/AV Maniacs, maybe adding some bit of insight into the beginnings of its cult status...but I didn't. C'est la vie.
      That whole situation still makes me genuinely sad.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1617068806291.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	359633
        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Woh.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• No word yet on if the recently discovered footage will be included with the reissue or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	360937
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Comment

• AGFA has said it will be a new transfer from the slightly longer print.

Comment

• You don't know how to fuck.
                  Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Bat Pussy is finally re-released complete with BOTH the 2017 HD release as well as the longer 2022 release of the film.

Comment

• Ugh. Do I really need another copy of Bat Pussy? I'm trying to fight against the FOMO.

Comment

• I know this might sound like heresy to some, but what a waste of a release - comparatively I mean - when you consider some of the neglected titles in the SWV archive. Don't get me wrong, I brought BP first time around, but do we really need another BR release when there are gems like Smell of Honey, Psycho Lover, Psycho Cat, Fat Black Pussycat, Aroused!, Johnny Firecloud, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Deltoid View Post
                          I know this might sound like heresy to some, but what a waste of a release - comparatively I mean - when you consider some of the neglected titles in the SWV archive. Don't get me wrong, I brought BP first time around, but do we really need another BR release when there are gems like Smell of Honey, Psycho Lover, Psycho Cat, Fat Black Pussycat, Aroused!, Johnny Firecloud, etc.
                          Code Red came close to doing a Blu-ray of The Psycho Lover, but all they had do work with was the director's print, which was either damaged or cut for an R rating. :(

Comment

I know this might sound like heresy to some, but what a waste of a release - comparatively I mean - when you consider some of the neglected titles in the SWV archive. Don't get me wrong, I brought BP first time around, but do we really need another BR release when there are gems like Smell of Honey, Psycho Lover, Psycho Cat, Fat Black Pussycat, Aroused!, Johnny Firecloud, etc.
                            Agreed, AGFA do too many re-releases.
                            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Okay, I'm going in. Downloading this now for a first watch.
                              "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

This has the newly re-discovered longer version as well as new extras. Certainly a reason to re-release this.

Comment

Working...
                                X