No announcement yet.

The Strange Vice of Mr. Martino, Or the All-Purpose Sergio Martino Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless I missed it, Severin didn't say which Martino film they are doing (that is why I stuck those pictures in this general Martino thread), but I assume it is either The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh or All the Colors of the Dark

Comment

My hope is for All the Colors of the Dark!

Comment

lol I assumed this is the thread for the strange vice of mrs. wardh. should've read the thread title more properly ...

Comment

Yoink!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	354902
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The Blu-ray.com forum seems convinced that Arrow has Wardh.

Comment

Too bad All the Colours... isn't with Arrow. Less of a chance of some small screw-up but I'll take that movie any way I can get it.

Wardh I don't care for too much. It just seems like a soap opera-drama to me. Or that's what I thought the last time I watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                The Blu-ray.com forum seems convinced that Arrow has Wardh.
                The rumour i was hearing a while back was that Arrow US had 'Wardh', who knows? Severin had better not include dubtitles on this release or there will be blood on the forums....

Comment

Code Red's SLAVE (MOUNTAIN) OF THE CANNIBAL GOD Blu-ray is going up for sale on Ronin Flix tomorrow at 10am PST.

Comment

Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	355062
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

"NEWS! Sergio Martino's classic ALL THE COLORS OF THE DARK is dropping during our Black Friday sale, featuring a 4K scan from the original negative! We'll be announcing a companion release to this title, plus info on a limited edition dual slipcase, this coming Monday, Nov 12th."

Name:	Drlb1UPWoAAQ4zh.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	355131
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Soundtrack & extras from fb post:

As many of you have already guessed, Sergio Martino's classic giallo ALL THE COLORS OF THE DARK is dropping during our Black Friday sale! Our release is a 2-disc set that features a new 4K scan from the original negative, blood-spattered Special Features, and a CD soundtrack! We'll be announcing a companion release to this title, plus info on a limited edition dual slipcase, this coming Monday, November 12th. Special features listed below:

*They're Coming To Get You - Alternate US Cut
                        *Color My Nightmare - Interview with Director Sergio Martino
                        *Last Of The Mohicans - Interview with Screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi
                        *Giallo is the Color - Interviews with Actor George Hilton & Italian Horror Expert Antonio Tentori
                        *Audio Commentary with Kat Ellinger, Author of All The Colors of Sergio Martino
                        *Trailers

I hope they use the gallery that is on the SS dvd...

Comment

Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	355148
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Looks like Severin is going to be releasing The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh on Blu-ray from a new scan of the original negative.

Comment

So I'm listening to the panel mentioned in the post I linked to and David Gregory said that they scanned the negative for The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh and it has clothed takes of the scenes that should have nudity. So they are hunting for the nude takes .

Comment

I saw THE STRANGE VICE OF MRS WARDH years ago on I think the R1 No Shame label
                                Forgettable
                                Martino has dome much better with TORSO

Comment

Working...
                                X