Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    don't watch it with kids or your mom around because the rape scene
    Good advice. I'm going to print this out 1000 times and tape it to dvd spines as appropriate.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my copy to wing its way to New Zealand. Can't wait!

Comment

I was trying to find Siskel and Ebert's review of BAD DREAMS and I found this:

Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

That's magnificent, Matt.

"The point I'd like to make is, any time you can see three movies on the same bill from the same theater especially at a so-called bargain price the odds are overwhelming that almost none of the the movies are going to be worth seeing."

Oh, hey, THE EXTERMINATOR opens next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry M View Post
            Oh, hey, THE EXTERMINATOR opens next week.
            I noticed that, too. And Ebert despises that movie; he gave it one of his "no star" ratings.

Comment

He was probably there for the 9:00 am early-bird opening special.

Comment

Were we expecting shipping notifications for the Bloody Friday Kickstarter shipment, or would I just expect it to arrive? I am in New Zealand, so I would expect postage to take a bit longer.

Hanging out to watch this!!!!

Comment

Cant find any other info on the web about that "Nightmare" film they discuss in that vid. Does it have an alternate title? Kind of looks like a fun watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                    Cant find any other info on the web about that "Nightmare" film they discuss in that vid. Does it have an alternate title? Kind of looks like a fun watch.
                    I've never seen it, but this is the movie:

www.imdb.com/title/tt0081576/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

Comment

Originally posted by stinty View Post
                      Were we expecting shipping notifications for the Bloody Friday Kickstarter shipment, or would I just expect it to arrive? I am in New Zealand, so I would expect postage to take a bit longer.
                      My copy just showed up, no shipping notice.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                        I've never seen it, but this is the movie:

www.imdb.com/title/tt0081576/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                          My copy just showed up, no shipping notice.
                          Thanks for the reply. I will sit tight and wait.

Comment

From the Mondo Macabro FB page re: their domestic release:

The limited double disc US edition of BLOODY FRIDAY is now sold out!!

If you missed out, there's some good news. There will be a single disc edition sometime later this year. More info TBA.

And you if really just have your heart set on the two-BD edition, here's some small comfort: We had several copies arrive to us with busted cases. Discs and art are all fine. We are going to replace these cases and sell the "opened copies" this upcoming October during our annual Halloween Sale! So keep an eye out for more info on that event later this year.

Thanks again from Subkultur-Entertainment and Mondo Macabro for making this release such a huge success!
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

http://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/b...n--all-region/

Comment

I've got that release and it a very nice package.

Comment

Working...
                                X