No announcement yet.

Anolis Entertainment Hammer Films Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivo was posting @ Blu that they will attempt to temper the cold grading of the restoration,
    as well as see if they can re integrate the additional Japanese sourced material that the 2012 Hammer resto left out of the finale of the film.

How effectively they can do these tasks, working after the fact, remains to be seen, but this release has my attention.
    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

He just posted in the Hammer Horror on Blu-ray group this morning about this issue. He's hoping they can integrate the Japanese footage, but they may not have time, as they have to meet their date of having DRACULA out before Christmas. They're looking at the color issue as well, though that's iffier even than the restored footage.

Comment

Originally posted by John Bernhard View Post
        Ivo was posting @ Blu that they will attempt to temper the cold grading of the restoration,
        as well as see if they can re integrate the additional Japanese sourced material that the 2012 Hammer resto left out of the finale of the film.

How effectively they can do these tasks, working after the fact, remains to be seen, but this release has my attention.
        I had a go on my TV, had to boost the gamma and turn down the blue tint, which kind of worked.

Comment

Pre-order is up on Amazon.de for the regular case version.

https://www.amazon.de/Dracula-Blu-ra...bluraycom04-21

Click image for larger version

Name:	61NM-enDReL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	353145
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Looks like Nightmare is coming soon.

Name:	anolis.jpg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	353237

FB translation.

Not even all customers have received their copy of the puzzle of the scary mask, we are already announcing the next hammer title: the satan with the long lashes. And put us on the thriller terrain.

" the focus is on Janet, a mentally confused boarding student who is driven to madness by ghosts and constantly repeating nightmares until she doesn't know where dreams and reality mingle. She sees herself through the dark corridors of a lunatic asylum, driven by invisible voices. She's the traumatized daughter of a murderer - and maybe even one? But then the story takes a surprising turn."

Here, as usual, all the data:

Packaging: Mediabook & soft box

Order no mb a: 37073
            Order no mb b: 37074
            Order-No Soft Box: 37075

Ean-code mb cover a: 404 1036 37073 2
            Ean-code mb cover b: 404 1036 37074 9
            Ean Code Softbox: 404 1036 37075 6

Fsk: 16

Image Format: High definition widescreen (16:9 2,35:1) 1920 x1080p
            Sound Format: German DTS HD-Ma 2.0 Mono / ENGLISH DTS HD-Ma 2.0 mono
            Subtitles: German (Console)
            Length: 82 min. (24 FPS)

Bonus:

, with Dr. Rolf Giesen and volker kronz / " nightmare in the making " / " Madhouse:
            Inside Hammer's nightmare " / Jennie Linden Memories / American Kinotrailer / Werberatschlí¤ge / films / Picture Gallery

Incl. 28-mutual booklet written by Dr. Rolf Giesen, uwe sommerlad and Uwe Huber (exclusively included in the mediabook)

As a release deadline, we set 24. November 2017

Attention: it may be that the information will only go out to the dealers in the course of the week and that the title will be only from midweek pre.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Some of these German titles are a tickle. Anolis is doing an amazing job with their Hammer line.

Comment

The Anolis/Hammer train keeps rolling on!

Name:	25660388_10156492201049672_8141555828031616982_n.jpg
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	353489

Name:	25587914_10156492202939672_8326224555256439962_o.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	353490
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Looks like Anolis has Dracula A.D. 1972 slated for Nov. release.

http://www.bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-fi...n-blu-ray-disc
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Wonky FB translation presents... an update on Blood For Dracula (which would be Dracula Prince Of Darkness).

"Here, especially here, the demands for blood are made for Dracula, here some general and also a few special comments on the subject:

It is unfortunately so that there are 27 million reasons why a title where everything seemed easy, yet still problems and therefore postponed the release date, the equipment changed or the design had to be adjusted.

This is enough from the licensor who wants to change the design (just last year we had the case that there was a with (!!) discussion whether the Blu-Ray Logo is still in blue on the packaging or whether Must be white), about master materials that have been identified as available but ultimately not available or not available in the given variant, up to the simple case of someone who has to deliver an important element (e.g. subtitles) and Make it.

This is just 3 of countless other reasons that can be used to design a label - no matter how careful you have been planning. This is exactly why I wrote the following warning in my Christmas:

" all information (incl. All artworks) that affect future releases are posted under the reservation that there may be changes. It's not until I officially get the release with all this and it's the festival."

And that's what I'm asking you to do when it comes to upcoming releases.

Now blood for Dracula:

In April, it will not come, whether it is at all in the first quarter of the year, is

1) for years there has been the controversy over the master quality, since hammer was also a little too close to the dnr controller in the original Blu-Ray Disc. This edition was withdrawn and replaced by a revised edition, where the problems was eliminated and the dnr was cut back. This disc is available and in my eyes (impression eyes 10 cm away from the 50 s plasma) the image looks great and also offers pleasant grain size However, since the rumor of the dnr disaster is just as unforgiving in the net as the syphilis infection on the Pope's dick, we decided to accept an offer that was made by hammer at the conclusion of the contracts: Masters to be able to access blood for Dracula. The Problem: WE ARE NOW 3 Hammer employees and the restoration is just 10 years back. This intermediate stage will first be found - if it still exists. Because unfortunately only the final master will be archived and such intermediate stages will eventually be deleted.

To make this clear, I have no idea what this intermediate stage looks like. We have never seen them, because we do not only call material until the title of the release is planned. It may also be that it is not at all useful.

This is exactly why I would not have written anything about it, because a) these are internals, which the people out there do nothing but do nothing at all, and b) awaken such information irrational hopes that then make a Get out from a " Anole may get access to another master " a " Anole has got the perfect master and will bring the world's greatest release

2) at Christmas, the collector box of Dracula was still in delivery, and we sweated blood and water, whether it is good for customers or we are torn in the air. IN THE LAST 2 months, we have received a lot of requests, if not at least blood for Dracula could receive such a collector edition. The positive thing is that the box has arrived well and there is a desire for more. The negative is the fact that the box has a long period of time and thus a release in the second quarter is unlikely

And so we stand before the 3 Possibilities:

- release blood for Dracula using the standard masters and without boxset, and thus to keep the target release date April / mail.

- to one may. No more existent as an alternative master, and maybe they can come out in June.

- use the long manufacturing process of the collector box to explore further master alternatives and thus definitely the release date in the early autumn.

In the latter variant, there is also the question of whether we only have the third quarter with other licenses (seeds of evil, Agent Barrett ) to fill or at least choose another dracula that we actually wanted to publish after blood for Dracula.

I hope this little look behind the scenes shows why I hate to make statements about upcoming titles. For, in the case of blood for Dracula, we always found that we have an alternative master. And now it's clear that this master may no longer exist. What would have been going on in the forums if i replied 1 year ago to the ongoing questions that we will Pack 2 versions on the disc just to see that this is not at all. We would have fucked up forever!

Therefore, if there is a radio silence here, it means that there are no clear facts. And every statement can be completely wrong a few days later. And there you can get so much more there's nothing to say. Otherwise I would have done it!!"
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Anolis sent this out on Twitter earlier today.

Name:	DizhDmMWkAUc5Us.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	354696
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Curious if this will have previously unseen material shot for the Hammer WB Years Doc. as an extra ( hearing that in fact it does ).

Comment

I love that the literal translation of the German title there is “How does Dracula's blood taste”

Comment

From FB:

mediabook pre order live! The blood of Dracula aka the blood of Dracula (1969) - limited mediabook editions. Release is August 31, 2018. Order Here: https://amzn.to/2PEOwRI

Amazon
                              Mediabook A https://amzn.to/2o8gfxo
                              Mediabook B https://amzn.to/2wpi2lx
                              Mediabook C https://amzn.to/2NfKrSl
                              Blu-Ray https://amzn.to/2wmED2g

Name:	01.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	354826

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	354827

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	354828

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	354829
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Swiped from the Hammer Horror on Blu-ray FB group:

Name:	40566875_10217210286994233_3955760618731995136_n.jpg
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	354858
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X