No announcement yet.

Anolis Entertainment Hammer Films Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, the sole posting of the packshots prompted several dealers to start the pre-sale on Hands of the Ripper. Without knowing the release date or the full features. Well, this changes now. And as I have already posted the artwork, here the design of the backside (Mediabook Cover A):

So here are the details:

Packaging Mediabook (2 Coverartworks) & Softbox

Order-No. MB Cover A: 37022
    Order-No. MB Cover B: 37023
    Order-No. Softbox: 37024

EAN-Code MB Cover A: 404 1036 37022 0
    EAN-Code MB Cover B: 404 1036 37023 7
    EAN-Code Softbox: 404 1036 37024 4

Aspect Ratio High Definition Widescreen (16:9 1,66:1) 1920x1080p
    Sound: German DTS HD-MA 2.0 Mono / English DTS HD-MA 2.0 Mono
    Subtitles: German (removeable)
    Length: 85 min. (24fps)

Bonus:

Audiocommentary with Dr. Rolf Giesen (German) / Audiocommentary with Main actress Angharad Rees, Stephen Jones and Kim Newman / Documentary „The Devils Bloody Playground“ / Exklusive Interview with Peter Sasdy (helmed by Marcus Hearn) / ABC TV Replacement / GB and US Trailer / 3 US TV Spots / German PR guide / Presssheet / Rank PR Sheet / Picture gallery

Release Date: 31. October 2014

Pre-sale is likely to begin from tomorrow on. But expect Amazon to take at least a week to list all products.

Comment

All three covers are great but I think I like the blue standard edition cover best!
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I received my copy of THE CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF on BD a little over a week ago and man, did it look amazing! I look forward to seeing more catalogue titles from Universal being released through Anolis; no one seems remotely interested in releasing them here in the states.

Comment

Bildformat: High Definition Widescreen (16:9 1,66:1) 1920x1080p
          Tonformat: Deutsch DTS HD-MA 2.0 Mono / Englisch DTS HD-MA 2.0 Mono
          Untertitel: Deutsch (ausblendbar)
          Lí¤nge: 93 min. (24fps)

Bonus:

Audiokommentar mit Dr. Rolf Giesen / Audiokommentar mit Ingrid Pitt , Stephen Jones und Kim Newman / Interview mit Peter Sasdy (2013/ NICHT identisch mit dem Interview auf Hí¤nde voller Blut) / Interview mit Ingrid Pitt (1994) / Trailer / Deutsche Titelsequenz / Deutscher Werberatschlag / US Pressbook / Hammer Christmas Folder / Rank Folder / Bildergalerie

Inkl. 24-seitigem Booklet geschrieben von Dr. Rolf Giesen und Uwe Sommerlad (exklusiv nur im Mediabook enthalten)

Ví–: 17. Dezember 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	10374525_10152920740784672_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	347347
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Plague Of The Zombies is coming...

Click image for larger version

Name:	10847873_10154935468045375_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	347581
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

In regards to the current availability of Curse of the Werewolf....

"We don't have a specific date yet, but as it seems now we will re-manufacture the CURSE Blu-rays when EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN will be manufactured - which should be somewhere around March/April 2015."

Source.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

If anyone has yet to pick this one up , I strongly recommend you do so when/if re-issued. Imo its one of the best looking Hammer transfers, and a quality film anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                  In regards to the current availability of Curse of the Werewolf....

"We don't have a specific date yet, but as it seems now we will re-manufacture the CURSE Blu-rays when EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN will be manufactured - which should be somewhere around March/April 2015."

Source.
                  Hi Ian,

I looked into the CURSE abailability again. Funny thing is, while all manufactured units are sold out with us, a lot of the deealers (especially smaller ones) still do stock them. Which of course means there is no real demand yet.

So if someone really needs a copy of it, he can order it from here for example:

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=56126

DTM offers international shipping and the prices are much better then what you pay at Amazon.

Comment

Thanks Ivo! Is Evil Of Frankenstein still on track? Any other Hammer titles in the works from Anolis?
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                      Thanks Ivo! Is Evil Of Frankenstein still on track? Any other Hammer titles in the works from Anolis?
                      The next two titles are

- Plague of the Zombies - April 2015 - I will make the official announcement this sunday on all our boards
                      - Evil of Frankenstein - May 2015

The Reptile will very likely be the next one (in August). We are already working on more titles, but taking past experiences into account I just don't want to spoil anything pointing more titles out :)

Comment

Thanks for your continuing excellent work all round on these Hammer releases Ivo and Anolis. I don't claim to have bought nor will buy every one, but The ones I have bought have been first class. I hope they continue selling well for you, so we see lots more in future.

Comment

Ivo, I sent a private message on FB to Anolis re: Brides Of Dracula over a week ago, but no one responded. It was just a tip that there is a more recent hd transfer of it in the proper ratio, Svengoolie showed it a few weeks ago -- it's better than what was used for the UK bd. I hope Anolis can access it sometime.

Comment

So we have a tiny 2 months delay when it comes to releasing our next Hammer title on Blu-ray. Big Deal

For those of you who have just returned from the Dark Side of the Moon: It is the excellent PLAGUE OF THE ZOMBIES.

Now the more important elements: How is it presented and when can I actually get it?

Packaging: Mediabook +Standard Blu-ray Box

Catalogue-No Mediabook Cover A: 37028
                            Catalogue-No Mediabook Cover B: 37029
                            Catalogue-No Softbox: 37030

EAN-Code Mediabook Cover A: 404 1036 37028 2
                            EAN-Code Mediabook Cover A: 404 1036 37029 9
                            EAN-Code Softbox: 404 1036 37030 5

Aspect Ratio: 1,66:1 (16:9) 1920x1080p
                            Sound: DTS HD Master Audio German 2.0 Mono/Englisch 2.0 Mono
                            Subtitles: German

Bonus: Audiocommentary by Dr. Rolf Giesen and Uwe Sommerlad (German language, no subs) / „Raising the Dead“: Making of Plague of the Zombies / Exklusive André Morell Featurette (produced by Marcus Hearn) / Interview with James Bernard (1994) / Trailer / International Titlesequence / Super-8-Version / Comic-Adaption / German advertising flyer / press kit / Filmprogram / picture gallery

32-page booklet written by Dr. Rolf Giesen and Uwe Sommerlad (german only). Exklusively included in the Mediabook.

Street Date: 30. April 2015

We are wishing all our fans some great easter holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
                              Ivo, I sent a private message on FB to Anolis re: Brides Of Dracula over a week ago, but no one responded.
                              Sorry for that. I really want to wait until I see the first screenshots from our master before I give a statement regarding this matter. This will very likely be by the end of summer 2015.

Comment

Not a problem, I only wanted to pass along info that confirms there's a proper ratio'd hd transfer available. Thanks for replying!

Comment

Working...
                                X