The Sandman - Dario Argento & Iggy Pop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
    Possibly. The big difference between Indiegogo and Kickstarter is that if you don't meet the goal on Indiegogo, you keep something like 85% of the money that was donated. Whereas if you don't meet the goal on Kickstarter you get nothing.
    Lol...Why would anyone donate on indiegogo then????

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
      Lol...Why would anyone donate on indiegogo then????

Because people have more money than brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
        Possibly. The big difference between Indiegogo and Kickstarter is that if you don't meet the goal on Indiegogo, you keep something like 85% of the money that was donated. Whereas if you don't meet the goal on Kickstarter you get nothing.
        Not true...I was just reading about how Indiegogo works. They have two ways to run a campaign, flexible or fixed. If it's flexible you keep the cash & pay a 9% fee to Indiegogo, if it's fixed and you fail to hit the top, you keep nothing & are charged nothing. Arrow's is fixed, Argento's is flexible meaning he & iggy will take your cash & laugh all the way to the bank :) Beware the Sandman fundraiser!

http://go.indiegogo.com/playbook/indiegogo-basics
        https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

If anyone here funds this please PM me your address so I can come over and kick you in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick View Post
            If anyone here funds this please PM me your address so I can come over and kick you in the nuts.
            Is that before or after you see the movie that their money produced...?

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
              Both.

Comment

I'm going to give them 100 bucks. I could use the visit.

See you soon!

Comment

Both.
                  A wise decision...i am thinking that the SECOND kick will be the strongest!

Comment

Interesting, the goal has been changed from $250K t0 $165K. Not that far off now.
                    LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

The Sandman - Dario Argento & Iggy Pop

I'll be starting up a fund shortly to put Argento in a comfortable retirement. It's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Clark View Post
                        Interesting, the goal has been changed from $250K t0 $165K. Not that far off now.
                        Any comment yet on how the money will actually be used beyond the vague "let Dario make the film his way"?
                        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
                          Any comment yet on how the money will actually be used beyond the vague "let Dario make the film his way"?
                          I think the phrase :lte Dario make the film his way" is what scares me ...especially if his DRACULA movie was made "his way"!!!

HORACE...let me know when you get that retirement fund started...i am sure we can raise a lot more for that than we could for thsi Sandman project!!!

Comment

Well, its funded now and they got more than what they were asking for. Its up to Dario now.
                            LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Clark View Post
                              Well, its funded now and they got more than what they were asking for. Its up to Dario now.
                              God help us all....and save our eyes from another debacle of a movie !!!

Comment

I'm ready for it.
                                "My mouth is laughing but my mind is not." -Me, I said that.

Comment

Working...
                                X