• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang. Hope he gets well soon.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I wonder if police are looking for a shadowy figure wearing black gloves in relation to the "accident"!!!

Seriously though, get well soon Dario...we will still love you for your old movies...whatever you decide to make in the future!

Comment

As much as the last 20 years of his career of mostly terrible films I just can't wish ill-will on the man. I mean, the man has made so many fucking masterpieces, far more then most directors let alone genre directors excluding his peers Fulci and Bava and maybe a handful of others.

Comment

EXACTLY..he has EARNED the right to pump out as much crap as he wants in the latter stages of his career...Let him do what he enjoys!

Comment

Yeah, but you also don't let an old man with dementia paint the walls with this own doodoo. Even if he has earned the right.

Comment

^^^^^^^

Comment

There goes my entire fugging retirement plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick View Post
                  Yeah, but you also don't let an old man with dementia paint the walls with this own doodoo. Even if he has earned the right.
                  You CAN......but nobody says that YOU have to watch him do it!!!!

Also, if he has been painting the walls with his own doodoo and it has been FANTASTIC and everyone is in awe of it....then of course he can continue doing it when he is older but no one appreciates it anymore as his technical skill has deteriorated..

Besides...Everyone gets shit at what they do as they get older.....

Comment

I'm calling Adult Protective Services on your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
                      You CAN......but nobody says that YOU have to watch him do it!!!!

Also, if he has been painting the walls with his own doodoo and it has been FANTASTIC and everyone is in awe of it....then of course he can continue doing it when he is older but no one appreciates it anymore as his technical skill has deteriorated..

Besides...Everyone gets shit at what they do as they get older.....
                      Everyone just needs to learn to appreciate the finer sides of art.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry C View Post
                        Everyone just needs to learn to appreciate the finer sides of art.
                        EXACTLY!!!

I'm calling Adult Protective Services on your ass.
                        Roderick, my good man......I WORK for Adult Protective Services!!...How do you think I got the idea!

Comment

I believe Igg's last performance was in COFFEE AND CIGARETTES with Tom Waits.
                          He was great.

Comment

I only remember him in CROW CITY OF ANGELS......

Comment

I like Iggy. I did like Argento. And he's done enough awesome that he's allowed to hammer his rep into the clay. And hes' doing a fine job of that. Dracula was horrifically bad. I'll probably check it out anyway. But i'm expecting suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                                IDracula was horrifically bad.
                                But it was so-bad-it-was-mouth-dropping..so well worth a watch.....plus it had naked breasts..so cant be the WORST film ever made...

Comment

Working...
                                X