No announcement yet.

Giallo Meltdown: The Book (The Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey gang. I'm rounding the corner. Only 3 chapters left to edit. Looks like the final page count will be around 250+.
    "My mouth is laughing but my mind is not." -Me, I said that.

Comment

Very nice dude... Hands down this will be a pick-up.

Comment

:up:

Comment

Well, the editing is done and the cover art is being drawn up by my lovely wife. This is totally happening!

http://www.cinemasomnambulist.com/20...iary-book.html

Comment

Here's my wife's artwork for the cover!

Comment

The book is out!

I'm waiting on the Kindle to pop up. I will share when it is live.

http://www.amazon.com/Giallo-Meltdow...iallo+meltdown

Comment

Congrats! I'll definitely take a kindle version when ones available.
                "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Ordering!

Comment

Here's the Kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=1&*entries*=0

Comment

And thanks, Scyther!

Comment

the media blitz has begun.

Comment

I'm now the proud owner of the kindle version. It's a lot of fun. It's odd, reading this I'm at once thinking 'why on earth would you do that to yourself' and simultaneously wondering if I should schedule a moviethon of my own. Fortunately the fact that I haven't had two days off in a row in... I don't know but it would be years... will keep me from the insanity.
                          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Thanks Dom D!

I've always been a bit of a spaz so pursuing a manic state just comes naturally!

Comment

Hey gang! Giallo Meltdown is currently on sale through Christmas. So it's $11 in the US, 7.56 pounds and 9.77 Euros depending on where you Amazon. The price will go back up the day after Christmas so get it cheap! Oh and I fixed all the typos and added the release year beside each film to make the book more reference friendly. So buy a new and improved copy and give your old one to a giallo-obsessed friend!

Comment

The book is a year old! I'm a proud father.

http://www.cinemasomnambulist.com/20...-year-old.html

Comment

Working...
                                X