Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Obscura releasing COME CANI ARRABBIATI

Camera Obscura posted this at LL&L a few days ago:

"We will release COME CANI ARRABBIATI as the No. 12 of or Italian Genre Cinema Collection!"

I thought this one was quite good - grim story of 3 sociopathic youths that's somewhat similar to YOUNG VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS and a couple other crime films. Brutal rapes and murder are the order of the day. Paola Senatore has a fairly large role as a cop and shows her wonderful body a few times.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Nice. I like this one too. GREAT cover art too.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This is a solid poliziesco. I'm definitely in for an Englsih-friendly DVD.
      'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

This is up for pre-order at Dtm.at.

So you would Recommend this one? I love what Camera Obscura are doing but the price tag tends to make these more of a Gamble than they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
          This is up for pre-order at Dtm.at.

So you would Recommend this one? I love what Camera Obscura are doing but the price tag tends to make these more of a Gamble than they should be.
          It's kind of tough to give this one a no qualms recommendation, as I said I do like it quite a bit and I'll be getting it but I'm not sure I'd call it essential. Really comes down to how big a fan you are of Italian crime films. It's not one I'd rank in the top 10 or anything. It is fairly violent and sleazy, if that makes a difference.
          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

A FB update...

COME CANI ARRABBIATI can now be pre-ordered! Blu-ray and DVD will be released on the 24th of October 2014.
            Technische Daten / Technical Specifications:
            • 2.35:1, 1080p HD, 23,98fps (Blu-ray)
            • 2.35:1, 16:9, Anamorphic Widescreen (DVD)
            • Italienisch in DTS-HD 2.0 Mono /
            Italian Language in DTS-HD 2.0 Mono
            • Englische und deutsche Untertitel /
            English and German Subtitles
            Extras:
            • Audiokommentar der Filmgelehrten Christian KeíŸler
            und Marcus Stiglegger /
            Audio Commentary by Film Historians Christian KeíŸler
            and Marcus Stiglegger
            • Featurette "When a Murderer Dies" mit
            Kameramann Romano Albani und Filmhistoriker Fabio Melelli /
            Featurette "When a Murderer Dies" featuring
            Cinematographer Romano Albani and Film Historian Fabio Melelli
            • Italienischer Trailer / Italian Trailer
            • Fotogalerie / Photo Gallery
            • Booklet von Kai Naumann / Booklet by Kai Naumann
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Did this ever get released, does anyone know, or has the release date been pushed back again?
              'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

Comment

I think Diabolik said it would be in stock end of next week.

Comment

Thanks, Mark.

Comment

Some screen caps in a quick advance review here at Love Lock And Load.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So on FB Camera Obscura confirmed that the final absolute street date for this is now 11/21. That's not so far off...
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10665742_753187174716865_2538907630424151575_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	347330
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Full review in the works and to be posted soon but for anyone humming and hawwing over this one, the transfer is fantastic and the movie is pretty great - violent, sleazy but well paced, well acted and lots of naked ladies! Good stufff, Camera Obscura's Blu-ray is gorgeous.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I've been thinking about this film a lot lately and decided to assemble a short Moviedrome-esque video piece about it.

Unfortunately, I was battling with dreadful hay fever whilst recording the audio and mispronounced 'Imperoli' as 'Imperioli' a couple of times. At some point I may go back and rerecord the audio.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                              I've been thinking about this film a lot lately and decided to assemble a short Moviedrome-esque video piece about it.

Unfortunately, I was battling with dreadful hay fever whilst recording the audio and mispronounced 'Imperoli' as 'Imperioli' a couple of times. At some point I may go back and rerecord the audio.

Nice video Paul! Definitely made me want to check this one out. Where would be the best place to import these CU discs to the U.K?

Comment

Working...
                              X