Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Releasing Argento's Opera on Blu-ray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 disc version is available to order now.

https://roninflix.com/products/opera...eid=bb9e53333e
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Damn, they sold 450 copies in about 3 minutes.

Comment

• Looks like the version with the magnet is sold out. So if you're into magnets, you're out of luck.

Still, nice to see this doing well for Scorpion.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Well done Scorpion, another fucked up release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf A. View Post
            Well done Scorpion, another fucked up release.
            How so?

Comment

• Reports on blu-ray.com is that the Italian soundtrack is mono & should be stereo. So far, that's the only "fuck up".

Comment

• Originally posted by Keeth View Post
                Reports on blu-ray.com is that the Italian soundtrack is mono & should be stereo. So far, that's the only "fuck up".
                Thanks. I can live with that.

Comment

Reports on blu-ray.com is that the Italian soundtrack is mono & should be stereo. So far, that's the only "fuck up".
                  That's not the only "fuck up". Add to that dubtitles instead of subtitles and wrong aspect ratio on the Orion cut.

Comment

• Dubtitles??? For pete's sake!

Comment

That's not the only "fuck up". Add to that dubtitles instead of subtitles and wrong aspect ratio on the Orion cut.
                      Those hadn't been reported when I posted.

Just think of fuck-up's as saving you a lot of money. It's a good thing!

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

Just think of fuck-up's as saving you a lot of money. It's a good thing!
                          Right on!

Taking into consideration how long it took to put this release together, how did they not get it perfect? And for $49.99 there should be absolutely no "fuck ups". This is the type of shit that makes me cringe every time a title I want is announced by Scorpion or Code Red.

Comment

• Diabolik will have this for international customers on 4/9/19.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony1138 View Post
                              Right on!

Taking into consideration how long it took to put this release together, how did they not get it perfect? And for $49.99 there should be absolutely no "fuck ups". This is the type of shit that makes me cringe every time a title I want is announced by Scorpion or Code Red.
                              I think this may have been a too big of project for a small label. It just seemed that there was a really good chance of something being screwed up. I like Scorpion so always hope they pull it off without issues...

Comment

I think this may have been a too big of project for a small label. It just seemed that there was a really good chance of something being screwed up. I like Scorpion so always hope they pull it off without issues...
                                You're right about Scorpion biting off more than they can chew with this release, but they still don't have the best track record with smaller releases. It's unfortunate that a similar package with all 3 cuts isn't being released by a label in another country.

Comment

Working...
                                X