No announcement yet.

The state of Redemptions hd releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having never owned a dvd copy of Orloff, then its interesting to see the difference. I am quite happy with the bd, but have issues with VOTLD mainly but for different reasons, but I guess its what you are used to. This may be the last Redemption bds I will buy or be able to buy as it seems that next year more and more will be locked to A. If they are locked, I will still keep my eye on what they do with the other Franco titles on dvd but I'm wary now and probably won't be in a rush to pre-order, unless they announce a previously unreleased Franco.

Comment

Hm, just when I was about to buy some of these blu-rays, I read this ...
      Another concern of mine is the region code. I've learned from people on this board that the Francos are actually region A/B/C, while being marketed as A but that future releases may have a real region code. Is this the case for all the blu-rays that have been released? Black Magic Rites for example. Promotext says region A, but I hope it is A/B/C/...

Comment

Originally posted by WillemClaeys View Post
        Hm, just when I was about to buy some of these blu-rays, I read this ...
        Another concern of mine is the region code. I've learned from people on this board that the Francos are actually region A/B/C, while being marketed as A but that future releases may have a real region code. Is this the case for all the blu-rays that have been released? Black Magic Rites for example. Promotext says region A, but I hope it is A/B/C/...
        Confirmed as A + B Blu-ray.com

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Black-...Blu-ray/45324/
        Lalala76
        Last edited by Lalala76; 08-25-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Watched the VIRGIN AMONG THE LIVING DEAD blu tonight, and while the damaged print was noticable (we all talked about it, and wondered why no effort went into cleaning it up), I can't say it hurt my enjoyment of the movie at all. Still worth a buy.
          www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Bougie View Post
            Watched the VIRGIN AMONG THE LIVING DEAD blu tonight, and while the damaged print was noticable (we all talked about it, and wondered why no effort went into cleaning it up), I can't say it hurt my enjoyment of the movie at all. Still worth a buy.
            That's because its a great film.

Comment

Working...
            X