Release date: 19/08/2013
    Rated: Suitable for 16 years according to § 14 JuSchG
    Languages: German, Italian
    Subtitles: German
    Regional Code: 2
    Picture format: 1.85:1 / SDTV 576i (PAL) / Letter
    Sound: German DD 2.0 Dual Mono ...
    Total time: 88 mins

...but no English options from the looks of things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	74656_10151502232421363_1086041426_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	363540

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Shame about the no english.... it is a funny old b-movie which I need to replace my VHS of....
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Damn, I had my hopes up and then no English options! Thanks for the Friday morning wedgie! I like this a lot, wish I had a better copy than the one found in that Grindhouse set. I seem to recall speculation about some other label maybe doing this but I can't remember who it was.
      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

I've preordered this; it's a shame about the lack of English options, but I'm thinking I may be able to make my own homegrown composite using my tape-sourced DVD-R for the audio.
        'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
        'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Damn, no English. Looks like a job for the fansubbers...
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

My copy of this has been shipped! Here's hoping I can find my old VHS rip and marry the English audio onto this ;)
            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
              My copy of this has been shipped! Here's hoping I can find my old VHS rip and marry the English audio onto this ;)
              Good luck, man!

Comment

The disc arrived. Want screenies? Well, bloody sod ya: I'm posting them anyway

The good news is, it's letterboxed but non-anamorphic - rather than fullscreen like some of the German retail sites suggest.

Comment

Thanks for the caps, Paul.

I'm gonna hold out hope for an anamorphic English friendly release one of these days...
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Right, today I completed my 'fandub' of this one, marrying the English audio from the VHS rip I have with the (quite lovely) video from this German presentation. Works quite well, I think. It was a bit of a faff about, as on the German DVD some scenes ran a little longer than those on the English dubbed VHS, so I had to make quite a few edits and remix the audio slightly to fill in those short passages where there was no English audio. (Consequently, there's just one moment, about 2 seconds long, in my fandub where there's no audio at all.)

I'm just finalising the project at the moment, then will find some way of sharing it over the next few days.

Comment

Oh you old brit imperialist Paul! What is wrong with the beautiful german language?

Comment

Well, it has a certain je ne sais quoi, or should I say Ich weisse nicht...

Comment

Quite so indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                            Right, today I completed my 'fandub' of this one, marrying the English audio from the VHS rip I have with the (quite lovely) video from this German presentation. Works quite well, I think. It was a bit of a faff about, as on the German DVD some scenes ran a little longer than those on the English dubbed VHS, so I had to make quite a few edits and remix the audio slightly to fill in those short passages where there was no English audio. (Consequently, there's just one moment, about 2 seconds long, in my fandub where there's no audio at all.)

I'm just finalising the project at the moment, then will find some way of sharing it over the next few days.
                            Excellent! Let us know when you get this finished, Paul! I'm very interested in getting one of these, please! :)

Comment

Dawn Of The Discs is reporting that Severin are releasing this.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X