Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
    I'm broke.
    I can say the same today as I've spent 95.93 $US on movies (with the shipping included)... but it's for five not two :p

Comment

Well, I'll have two movies and a Collectible Reproduction of the Original Metropol Theatre Ticket

(I'm gonna be in my room crying)

Comment

Sorry Jimmy....the shipping is $6 for each steelbook, plus a flat fee of $9 that applies to all orders at the Synapse store. $21. That's not bad. I do understand the need to ship these carefully.

Comment

Don just posted this picture of the proofs for the packaging, so it looks like this is moving forward pretty quickly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	976912_10151976596398572_1336417039_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	343220
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Fangoria is confirming the 'official' street date as 10/29/13.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

from Synapse's facebook page:

Comment

They should make a REAL sequel and call it DEMONS 3...Would love it.

Comment

broke
                  paul h.
                  woly boly
                  Last edited by paul h.; 08-07-2013, 08:58 AM.

Comment

These releases are going to be slightly delayed. And here's why.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                      These releases are going to be slightly delayed. And here's why.
                      Fascinating stuff. I bet when they were making these films they wouldn't have believed that anyone would put that amount of time into the video transfers. Certainly the filmmakers themselves didn't put that kind of effort into the dub. Tempted to dig out my Demons 2 disc (which I've never watched come to think of it) and check out that glitch he mentioned in the car scene.
                      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I was looking forward to watching these on Halloween, but am happy that Synapse has taken the time to fix all these issues and that this will be the absolute last time I have to buy these two films (unless they get stolen or break).

Comment

What about the 4k release in a couple years time. Or the one in 4:4:4 a few years after that?
                          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I don't think that 4K is necessary for home viewing

Comment

Maybe so but can you resist the version in 10 years that beams the film straight to your visual cortex from a base on the moon?! Sometimes I think that the current pace of change in the home video market is just to justify new versions of the Evil Dead.

Comment

Dammit! I'd bought the Arrow discs before these were announced so I tried to resist... but I just broke down and pre-ordered these from the Synapse site.

Anyone want to buy a Like New Arrow steelbook? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X