DEAD EYES (2013) New Italian found footage horror film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAD EYES (2013) New Italian found footage horror film

I like the apparent outlandishness of some of the scenes in this one.

Trailer:

Could be interesting. From this trailer, it reminds me just a little of THE ROAD TO L, which was decent enough.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
      Could be interesting. From this trailer, it reminds me just a little of THE ROAD TO L, which was decent enough.
      I was not familiar with THE ROAD TO L. I just watched the trailer. Thanks for the pointer.

Comment

Hmm... Templars? Blind monster zombie things? OK. I could get into that.

Italy seems to have a lot of awesome abandoned old buildings. Location counts for a lot in a movie like this.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          Hmm... Templars? Blind monster zombie things? OK. I could get into that.

Italy seems to have a lot of awesome abandoned old buildings. Location counts for a lot in a movie like this.
          Definitely. I don't always have a massive amount of time for the modern 'found footage' subgenre, but given an interesting environment it can work nicely - ROAD TO L capitalised on the landscape of Italy and the juxtaposition of rural/urban settings, and NOROI worked in part (imo) because of the locations.
          'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
          'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

I haven't seen either of those but thanks for the tip.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
            X