No announcement yet.

Naschy Worship - The Paul Naschy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The inserts will likely look poor compared to the rest that's in HD. Video sourced, from what I think Mirek has said, but that's all that could be found/provided.

Comment

• Pre-order page for Fury is up, 9/2 release date.

https://roninflix.com/collections/co...of-the-wolfman
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Cheezy flicks are at it again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	91V6BbNw6YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	358765

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
          I have extremely low expectations for the PQ on this. Hope to be wrong, but I picture the inserts looking like shit.
          Where did you read that there's going to be inserts? You're talking about FURY, I assume?
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Yes and yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              Extras for the Scorpion Blu-ray release of The Fury Of The Wolfman...

Audio Commentary with film historian Mikek Lipinski
              Audio Commentary with film historian Troy Howarth
              Liner Notes by writer Mirek Lipinski
              Stil Gallery
              Trailers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25253[/ATTACH]
              Anybody place an order yet?
              "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Banks View Post
                I sure did!

Comment

• Since I've been sending out ten times what comes in, figured I'd splurge for Fury.

Comment

God help me, so did I... What was I thinking? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperDevilDoctor View Post
                      God help me, so did I... What was I thinking? :)
                      I find the nudie variant to be quite entertaining. Whether it in any way reflects the director's intent, I have no idea.

Comment

• What's supposed to be wrong with this release? Surely it's better than anything else available.

Comment

• It isn't the release (so far), just that the film itself was a disappointment, especially for Naschy. It is a batshit crazy movie and I'm hoping the print quality justifies the price.

Comment

• Didn't Naschy say that the director was drunk during the entire shoot? I know I read that somewhere. I like the film but it's a definite step down from the others.
                            I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

It isn't the release (so far), just that the film itself was a disappointment, especially for Naschy. It is a batshit crazy movie and I'm hoping the print quality justifies the price.
                              Ah, okay. I remember it being pretty boring, but a lot of the Naschy flicks are. This will be the 24th Naschy movie I own on disc - fucking rad!

Comment

• My copy of FURY OF DA WOLFMAN arrived today. From what I sampled, this is a big step up from the PD crap we've seen before, but the PQ isn't on the scale of ASSIGNMENT TERROR for example. Didn't seek out any of the inserts, so I'm not sure how those will look.

Comment

Working...
                                X