Alex de la Iglesia's Witching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex de la Iglesia's Witching

Always intrigued when he comes out with a new project. Here's the trailer for his latest:

No release date or info on a domestic release yet.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Always intrigued when he comes out with a new project. Here's the trailer for his latest:

No release date or info on a domestic release yet.
    Looks awesome.

Comment

This looks good. On a side note, has anybody seen de la Iglesia's AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT, the most recent film he's completed?
      'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
        This looks good. On a side note, has anybody seen de la Iglesia's AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT, the most recent film he's completed?
        No. But the trailer for that looks good too. I like de la Iglesia's work.

Comment

Wow. This looks nuts, like a big budget version of a Jess Franco inquisition flick.

The Last Circus was quite simply the best film made in the last twenty years, so I'm prepared to check out anything de la Iglesia has to offer.

Comment

THE LAST CIRCUS was phenomenal. I was hugely impressed with that.

I rewatched DAY OF THE BEAST recently too, for the first time since it came out on VHS in the UK (back in the 1990s), and found it just as enjoyable as when I first saw it.
            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
            'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

I liked The Day of the Beast a lot, too. Not as much as The Last Circus, but it was really funny.

Comment

Accií³n mutante (1993) is a riot.

Comment

Working...
                X