MORBUS (Spain, 1983) Ignasi P. Ferré

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORBUS (Spain, 1983) Ignasi P. Ferré

Has anyone see MORBUS (Spain, 1983) by Ignasi P. Ferré? I've been aware of it for years but never got around to picking up a bootleg of it. The one review of the film on IMDB makes for colorful reading - see below. I'm going to finally buy a copy of this soon but am interested in any feedback from those that have already seen it. Cheers!

"Weird Spanish zombie flick with loads of female nudity. - Ignasi P. Ferre directed this sleazy as hell Spanish zombie horror in 1983."Morbus" tells the story of the chemist,who created bizarre formula which has something to do with raising the dead.Two prostitutes,who take their customers into the woods are attacked by flesh-eating ghouls.One hooker and her client are killed.The other flees and finds shelter at the home of a reclusive novelist,who is writing a book about zombies.The girl is forced to stay at the writer's house when his assistant sabotages the writer's car and he can't give her a ride back to town.In a meantime a group of bicicle-riding Devil-worshippers having an orgy is eaten by zombies."Morbus" is a delirious and disjointed fun with laughably bad acting and loads of full-frontal nudity.If you are a fan of Spanish exploitation give this sleazy oddity a look." - by HumanoidOfFlesh (Chyby, Poland)

Click image for larger version

Name:	morbus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	363262
    Last edited by Lee; 03-10-2013, 06:37 PM.

I've heard of this film but never seen it. Share your source with us and I'll buy it, too.
    "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
    - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

ETC has it. Spanish language only. http://www.eurotrashcinema.com/

Comment

Working...
      X