No announcement yet.

VAMPIRE'S NIGHT ORGY & DR JEKYLL Vs THE WEREWOLF now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DVD arrived today, I already watched Vampires Night Orgy. I have to say I liked it, the scenes at the cemetery were great, scary vampires, cool soundtrack, nice village, .... Heavy euro vibes!

Tomorrow night, it's Naschy time!

Comment

Dr. Jekyll vs. The Werewolf was great fun! Naschy in top shape!

Comment

So the first pressing is sold out. It is going to be repressed. Nice to see this did well for CR.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This is back in stock now for those who still need it.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It was in stock briefly but is Sold Out again.....I'm not sure if Bill got more of these in yet ( seems odd he got them so quickly as the printers has been notoriously slow ).
            https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's in stock again!
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

What is this?

Vampires Night Orgy: The Re-Mastered Gothic Collection [Blu-ray]

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

Comment

This is the first I've heard of it.Can't seem to find it at other retailers on the net. The Alpha set keeps popping up, but nothing on this release.
                  "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

The plot thickens. There is no identification of the company behind the disc, except on the barcode box, where is written in the tiniest letters: "Manufactured by amazon.com, Columbia, SC" The disc is identified as code free. Amazon has also released Michael Reeves' "She Beast" as "Lake of Satan" as part of the prestigious "Re-Mastered Witch Collection." According to the sole reviewer, who gave it a single star, the picture quality is terrible. BTW Amazon still carries the excellent Raro blu-ray, and at a lower price. The good news is that Amazon will sell you both bootleg discs for $30 in their carefully curated "Gruesome Twosome" package.

Comment

Sounds to me like Amazon are just manufacturing them for an unknown distributor, just like their print on demand books operation.
                      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                      X