VAMPIRE'S NIGHT ORGY & DR JEKYLL Vs THE WEREWOLF now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAMPIRE'S NIGHT ORGY & DR JEKYLL Vs THE WEREWOLF now available

Now appearing at the Code Red webstore is this irresistable double bill from director Leon Klimovsky.
    VAMPIRE'S NIGHT ORGY is the uncut English dub which has been long sought after ( Sinister Cinema offers it via an extremely worm and slightly incomplete print ).
    The co feature is Naschy's 5th werewolf film, available from Mondo Macabro ( who offer the chase clothed print with english subs ).
    This is will be the first official DVD of the uncovered version, but the film's inclusion in this set is a complete surprse so we have no other details about the source on this one.

http://www.codereddvd.bigcartel.com/...s-the-werewolf
    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

I've never ordered direct from Code Red before. Do they ship orders in a timely fashion? I am moving to the U.K. in two weeks and need to ensure the disc arrives before I leave.

Also, Mirek has posted the cover art at Latarnia forum. Not bad!

http://thelatarniaforums.yuku.com/re...F#reply-156369

Comment

Bought and paid for.

This is the most interesting and the most welcome release from Code Red in a long time.
      "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
      - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

Nice one. I'll order it tomorrow: it's payday!
        'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
        'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
          I've never ordered direct from Code Red before. Do they ship orders in a timely fashion? I am moving to the U.K. in two weeks and need to ensure the disc arrives before I leave.
          Code Red has perhaps the fastest shipping found .....anywhere.
          Just be sure to select from the drop down what country your are ordering from so that you get charged the correct postage ( rates recently spiked and wrong postage will delay the order ).
          If you are on the west coast where it ships from, it'll be very fast. I'm outside Boston and it's usually 3-4 days tops.
          https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by John Bernhard View Post
            Code Red has perhaps the fastest shipping found .....anywhere.
            Just be sure to select from the drop down what country your are ordering from so that you get charged the correct postage ( rates recently spiked and wrong postage will delay the order ).
            If you are on the west coast where it ships from, it'll be very fast. I'm outside Boston and it's usually 3-4 days tops.
            John, Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I am in Denver, CO. I went ahead and ordered based on your feedback. Yes. I noticed how expensive it was to ship one disc to the U.K.

Comment

Who wants my Sinister Cinema DVD-R's of these titles?

Comment

http://www.mondo-digital.com/nightorgy.html

Comment

The site says sold out. Any Euro shops carrying this? I can't really find a lot of info.

Comment

Willem, it's only being sold on Code Red's website. Keep checking the website three or four times a day. I could be wrong, but each time a batch sells out another batch is added.

Comment

They're also not shipping outside of the US right now, are they? It's in stock now. I'd order it but I want the Seeds of Evil disc too, which is frustratingly out of stock already. I'll wait a few days and if both are in stock, I'll get'em. I'd rather not pay shipping twice if I don't have to.

It's hard work ordering from Code Red sometimes, haha.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        They're also not shipping outside of the US right now, are they?.
                        Ian, I've ordered stuff from Code Red and had it shipped to the UK with no problems whatsoever - in fact, delivery from them has always been very speedy :)

I sat on my hands about ordering HEATED VENGEANCE (I ordered two of the other titles released at the same time but couldn't afford that one as well) and now that's out of stock too.

I've been tempted by CHANGES, but I'm not sure if it's a worthy blind buy. Any comments on that release?
                        'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                        'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

The other day I watched Code Red's CEMETERY GIRLS + VAMPIRE HOOKERS. Same cover art as the previous edition from BCI I think it was only cleaner, sharper anamorphic transfers. Zero tolerance for the latter film. CEMETERY GIRLS has the correct title COUNT DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE evidently inserted from a print inferior to the rest of the transfer. Why they wouldn't let Code Red correct the title on the artwork, I don't know. There's damage and discoloration but the transfer looks better than okay. A routine story that Naschy told before and after in other films. It is the "unclothed" alternate which makes all the difference.

Certainly promises well for THE VAMPIRE'S NIGHT ORGY / DR JEKYLL VS THE WEREWOLF.

Now if only Code Red could snag the rights to Klimovksy's El extraí±o amor de los vampiros (aka STRANGE LOVE OF THE VAMPIRES aka NIGHT OF THE WALKING DEAD (1975). His strongest vampire film shot in the creepiest location I've ever seen.

Comment

The disc arrived today! Fun stuff. There's an - uh - old fashioned snack ad before VNO that's great to see. Would love to see more ads like that on CR discs, even "wrong" ones.

Comment

Got my copy as well. Checking out the Naschy goodness right now. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X