No announcement yet.

New Burial Ground Blu-ray Coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have full sized images accompanying the review.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Mondo Digital review-

http://www.mondo-digital.com/burialground.html

Comment

The 88 films version is worth keeping for the overexposed (or whatever you call it) 'grindhouse' version. Don't just sell it off.

Comment

I received a shipping confirmation from Severin so, hopefully, if the USPS is nice to me, I'll have it by Halloween (not sure if it shipped First Class or media).

They ran out of posters so I have to email them if I still want one; they didn't want to delay shipping the movie while more posters are being printed.

Comment

Ian, did you see the R!S!P! quote on the back cover?

Comment

Nice!
              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Haha..that's an amazing quote to be on the back cover!!!

If that doesn't generate a few extra sales I don't know what will!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
                  Ian, did you see the R!S!P! quote on the back cover?

Haha, yep. Didn't know about it ahead of time though. Severin quoted RSP on the back of The Sinful Dwarf Blu-ray too - nice to know they're paying attention to us!
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Next you know they will be asking you to do a commentary for them, as the new "Cult films" guru !

Comment

I was looking him up and found that Andrea Bianchi died in 2013. No one seemed to give a shit. Last I heard is that he was in an asylum or retirement home of some kind back around 99 or early 00's. Belated RIP to the accidental genius behind Burial Ground.
                      "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

88 Films announced this for UHD release in Q1 2023.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                          88 Films announced this for UHD release in Q1 2023.
                          Polishing a turd, to be sure, but I may just have to buy it out of sheer insanity.

Comment

88 Films are releasing this on UHD in May. Severin also announced that they have a UHD coming soon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	81nnz6qRvLL._AC_SX342_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.2 KB ID:	410421
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

***NEW RELEASES ALERT***

BURIAL GROUND

"THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS, LUNATIC AND LOVABLY CRACKED ITALIAN ZOMBIE MOVIE FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF EUROPEAN HORROR.” Mondo Digital

THE NORTH AMERICAN UHD PREMIERE

For his only foray into the zombie genre, psychosexual sleaze maestro Andrea Bianchi (MALABIMBA: THE MALICIOUS WHORE, STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER) unleashed the barrage of flesh-ripping, gut-chomping and depraved oedipal mayhem that set insane new standards in Italian horror, now in UHD for the first time in North America: Mariangela Giordano (of SATAN’S BABY DOLL, THE SECT and PATRICK STILL LIVES fame) stars in the ‘80s splatter classic about a cursed country estate besieged by horny houseguests, undead Etruscans and the unusual relationship between a mother (Giordano) and her mega-creepy young son (disturbingly portrayed by adult actor Peter Bark) that will trigger some of the most jaw-dropping scenes in grindhouse history. Severin Films is improbably proud to present the definitive version of this gorehound/sex-fiend favorite, now featuring an all-new 4K scan and 4 hours of Special Features."

SPECIAL FEATURES:

Disc 1: UHD

• Audio Commentary With Critics Nathaniel Thompson, Troy Howarth And Eugenio Ercolani
                              • Audio Commentary With Italian Cinema Experts Calum Waddell And John Martin
                              • Theatrical Trailer

Disc 2: Blu-ray

• Audio Commentary With Critics Nathaniel Thompson, Troy Howarth And Eugenio Ercolani
                              • Audio Commentary With Italian Cinema Experts Calum Waddell And John Martin
                              • Villa Parisi: Legacy Of Terror – Location Featurette
                              • Return To The Burial Ground – Interview With Actor Peter Bark At Villa Parisi
                              • Peter Still Lives – Festival Q&A With Peter Bark
                              • Just For The Money – Interview With Actor Simone Mattioli
                              • The Smell Of Death – Interviews With Producer Gabriele Crisanti And Actress Mariangela Giordano
                              • Deleted/Extended Material
                              • Theatrical Trailer
                              FEATURE SPECS:
                              • Aspect Ratio: 1.66:1
                              • Dolby Vision
                              • Audio: English Mono, Italian Mono
                              • Subtitles: English
                              • Closed Captions
                              • Region: A/B/C

https://severinfilms.com/collections...hd-w-slipcover

Click image for larger version

Name:	419954480_894620382668403_2600288665421323689_n.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	592.6 KB
ID:	426412

Name:	419996857_894620319335076_4893377107207078833_n.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	426411
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I don't usually go for the swag but I do have to admit, the pillow case is fucking hilarious.

Name:	419934551_894645769332531_3455542237681802630_n.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	426419
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X