• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    stinty

• stinty
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason C View Post
    After watching THE DEMONS I am fully on board with Jess Franco. Are the Redemption Blu-rays of Exorcism, Female Vampire, and A Virgin Among the Living Dead the ones to buy?
    I don't have much issue with the Redemption ones. Some are A region locked (can't remember whether that includes the ones you've listed), some are not, but as you seem to be in US, that's no issue. Some may grumble at the picture quality of some Franco discs, but that's all part of being a Franco fan and I find anyway, sometimes it improves the grimy nature of his films!

Leave a comment:

• Bogart

• Bogart
    replied
    I think there is some German releases of those which people say are preferable but a lot more expensive. I have the Redemption ones and i like them fine.

And as discussed above, the X-Rated 4 disc set is the best version for Exorcism for the various alternate cuts including the one found on the Redemption BD. Its OOP though i think.

Leave a comment:

• Jason C

• Jason C
    replied
    After watching THE DEMONS I am fully on board with Jess Franco. Are the Redemption Blu-rays of Exorcism, Female Vampire, and A Virgin Among the Living Dead the ones to buy?

Leave a comment:

• Dark Horse 77

• Dark Horse 77
    replied
    Originally posted by stinty View Post
    How many versions of this are there, I'm sure I have seen at least 3. Memory hazy though, so I could be wrong. I have the TonFilm edition which I think has 2 on.
    As far as I know there are three. C'mon Severin...

Leave a comment:

• stinty

• stinty
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Horse 77 View Post
    I'd love for Severin to get the rights to Midnight Party and release the various versions of this one too. Lina never looked sexier (imo) and the film is a lot of fun. It being a Eurocine production I would've thought it would be out already.
    How many versions of this are there, I'm sure I have seen at least 3. Memory hazy though, so I could be wrong. I have the TonFilm edition which I think has 2 on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X