No announcement yet.

Jess Franco Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, pretty disappointed how the picture quality of vampyros lesbos turned out! what about SKiE?! inferior to the german blu-ray as well?
    maybe I shelve my plan of getting this asap and just wait for both to hit the "nice price" section.

Comment

• Wow I think the world has gone mad.

Comment

• I'm perfectly happy with both of them. Ecstasy in particular.
        Let's just get high and fuck some sluts

Comment

• There is always someone wanting to criticise. Guess they can miss out then and we will enjoy the hard work of Severin by ourselves.

Comment

• VAMPYROS LESBOS looks really good, SHE KILLED IN ECSTASY looks fantastic. Both are well worth a purchase and have great extras.

Comment

• Doriana Gray Soft cut gets its own Goya Blu-ray release.

Sadly its been confirmed that for financial reasons still no subs.

Looks to have English language though which is something that the soft cut didn't have on the prior release

http://www.ascot-elite.de/movies/index.php?movie_id=454

http://www.amazon.de/Das-Bildnis-Dor...s=doriana+gray
              Lalala76
              Last edited by Lalala76; 05-19-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Subtitles aside, I am glad they are finally releasing the soft Doriana Gray, but why, oh why was it not on the other disc as an extra, like all the other alt versions that ascot elite do. Never mind, at least its not expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinty View Post
                  Subtitles aside, I am glad they are finally releasing the soft Doriana Gray, but why, oh why was it not on the other disc as an extra, like all the other alt versions that ascot elite do. Never mind, at least its not expensive.
                  It is actually on the Die Marquise von Sade Blu-ray disc as an extra, that's why this release seems a bit odd.

I asked about the English dub btw, that seems to be an error. German language only it seems.

Comment

• OK, I'm a bit stupid. I have this disc and have looked to find it's on there, I had not yet watched this disc since purchase. My mistake. The lack of any English friendly option is annoying though as I'm sure I have a DVD copy somewhere that's got an English option of some kind, subs or dub I cannot remember. Guess we have to wait until release to find out what's really on it.

Comment

• Severin announced on fbook that whilst at Cannes they signed deals for 3 more Franco!!. This is awesome.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I'm a Franco newbie, haven't watched a lot of his films. From what I saw I really liked Les Demons and Exorcism. Didn't get into his Dietrich era movies. I've decided to order a couple of Franco blu-rays. She Killed in Ecstasy is on the way and this is the list of the blus I want to order:

A Virgin Among the Living Dead
                        Les Demons
                        Exorcism
                        Female Vampire
                        The Erotic Rites of Frankenstein

What else would you guys recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf A. View Post
                          What else would you guys recommend?
                          Vampyros Lesbos
                          Succubus
                          Venus in Furs
                          Eugenie... the Story of Her Journey Into Perversion

Comment

• Blue Underground will be releasing Eugenie and Justine on blu-ray. Just saw their announcement on facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
                              Severin announced on fbook that whilst at Cannes they signed deals for 3 more Franco!!. This is awesome.
                              I'm hoping for some more Golden Film Productions.
                              "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
                              -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
                              -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Comment

• Any comment on the screenshots of Vampyros Lesbos and She Killed in Ecstasy over at dvdbeaver (apologies for the lack of link). I'm really not seeing much of an improvement in detail or texture, and in some instances the older releases look sharper.
                                https://carnalcinema.blog

Comment

Working...
                                X