X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ignatius

• Ignatius
    replied
    There was certainly a case to be made that the explicit content in Shining Sex was central enough to the plot that it didn't fall into the prohibitive R18 category, but I'm still kind of surprised they passed it uncut. Imagine trying to tell a Franco fan 30 years ago that Shining Sex would eventually get an uncut 18!

Leave a comment:

• Paul L
    Scholar of Sleaze

• Paul L
    replied
    Originally posted by agent999 View Post
    BBFC guidance notes: The best advert that money can buy!
    They are lovingly phrased, aren't they!

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul L View Post
    Uncut, according to Melonfarmers and the BBFC website, with the following guidance:
    BBFC guidance notes: The best advert that money can buy!

Leave a comment:

• Paul L
    Scholar of Sleaze

• Paul L
    replied
    Originally posted by agent999 View Post
    This out today and spotted in HMV, but there's no BBFC entry so I have no idea what state it's in.
    Uncut, according to Melonfarmers and the BBFC website, with the following guidance:
    nudity

There is strong, sexualised breast, buttock and genital nudity throughout, including sight of a man's erect penis.
    sex

Strong sexual activity features fondling and kissing of breasts and buttocks, simulated masturbation, oral sex and thrusting. There are also explicit images of oral sex performed on a woman, as well as vaginal penetration with fingers.
    sexual violence and sexual threat

A naked woman is restrained as she is subjected to a non-consensual whipping, the blows resulting in weals on her stomach and legs.

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
    Amazon Uk has a listing for Shining sex, coming from Screenbound in Sept. I mean everyone should have the Severin release by now, but hats off to Screenbound for taking the risk with that.
    This out today and spotted in HMV, but there's no BBFC entry so I have no idea what state it's in.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Horse 77

• Dark Horse 77
    replied
    Severin is spoiling us with the Franco this year. I had no idea they had these titles and I've never seen either. Looking forward to the DVD!

Leave a comment:

• Nabonga

• Nabonga
    replied
    Both are actually really decent. Stylish and entertaining. The opening credits to Rififi are bloody fantastic! Grabbed them off Rarelust a year or two ago and was surprised by how enjoyable they were. Seems like they're cramming them onto one disc though. Definitely interested but will wait for disc reviews first.
    Nabonga
    Last edited by Nabonga; 08-19-2021, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mjeon

• mjeon
    replied
    That's great news! I haven't seen either.

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    October Franco double bill.

Special Features:

Franco Noir — Interview With Stephen Thrower, Author Of “Murderous Passions: The Delirious Cinema Of Jesíºs Franco”

Disc Specs:

Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
    Audio: Spanish mono
    English Subtitles/Closed Captions
    Region Free

Leave a comment:

• Ignatius

• Ignatius
    replied
    There's no way they'll be able to include the "Very NSFW Outtakes" from the Severin release due to the BBFC.

edit: agent999 beat me to that one

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    They need to sort out the colours, the overly pink skin and green teeth. Especially bad in the deleted hardcore section. That guy's dick looks like a stick of rhubarb. Not that that extra would ever get past the BBFC.

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
    Amazon Uk has a listing for Shining sex, coming from Screenbound in Sept. I mean everyone should have the Severin release by now, but hats off to Screenbound for taking the risk with that.
    Wil this have any extras or is it justa vanilla release? Either way the Severin release looks like the more definitive release of said film.

Leave a comment:

• Lalala76

• Lalala76
    replied

Leave a comment:

• killer must kill again

• killer must kill again
    replied

damn, that's bad news!

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Excellent news, they'll do a nice job with it. Glad I didn't order the German disc.
    Turns out it's NOT true:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X