Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No!!!

The response

The title didn't pass German censorship and can only be sold "below the table" and advertising is not allowed either.

It will be released for sure, but no plans yet when and how.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
      Think I've just managed to wangle getting all 3 Franco bd's like tomorrow or Wednesday. I mean physically in my possession. This could be the best manoeuvre I've pulled in a while, or the biggest con I've fallen for.
      Arrived today.

Comment

• Jess Franco Blu-ray

Ours came two days ago... IN YOUR FACE!
        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Yes but these cant be listed in the Uk at the moment, for weird contractual reasons. So cant even be pre-ordered unless from US. So pretty damn happy really. I'm not even smug, just pretty grateful.
          Lalala76
          Last edited by Lalala76; 07-31-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Jess Franco Blu-ray

Haha, I was kidding. :)
            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Yes I know that. I wish I could tell everyone where I got them from, but integrity is necessary. Its probably from the same place you got them from to be honest.

Comment

• If only I could do the same thing for Doriana on bd. He did say "under the table".

Comment

• Looks like Diabolik have the 3 Franco titles in stock now. Not too sure if they are selling them now or not.

Comment

• Sell sheets!

Click image for larger version

Name:	linda1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	343851

Click image for larger version

Name:	linda2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	343852
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Does anyone know why there isn't a French audio track on this? It is basically a French film, n'est ce pas?
                      https://carnalcinema.blog

Comment

• I thought it had. I know it says there on the back of the product that it is English, but I'm sure in the specifications I've read it has a french language track with subs. Gonna have to go back and look.

Comment

• Originally posted by s.chivers View Post
                          Does anyone know why there isn't a French audio track on this? It is basically a French film, n'est ce pas?
                          The only thing I could find was that the bonus French disc had added subs

Comment

• I don't know whether the specs have changed or whether I simply assumed there would be a French audio track. I suppose, in fairness to Severin, it the Bluray is taken from a Spanish print - and the bonus disk is a different cut of the film - they might not have been able to locate a French track for the main presentation. Whatever the explanation, it's not ideal.
                            https://carnalcinema.blog

Comment

• I doesn't bother me as much as most, but I can understand your frustrations. I have many of my own when it comes to Franco releases. Maybe Severin facebook can clarify.

Comment

• Where is everyone pre-ordering HOT NIGHTS OF LINDA from?
                                "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
                                - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

Working...
                                X