Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! I hope Severin have this too.

(No subs) :(

As the fifth title in our CLASS-X-ILLUSIONS collection range we present Jess of Franco's "VAMPYROS LESBOS - the heiress of Dracula" with Soledad Miranda in the lead role. For our release, we were able to conduct a HD scanning of the original negative and are looking forward Very much "VAMPYROS LESBOS - the heiress of Dracula" all over the world for the first time in HD to present...

Packing: MediaBook

Limited Edition: 1,000 PCs.

Content: Blu-ray, DVD, 23-seitiges booklet

Click image for larger version

Name:	1798779_10152718952194019_6553445956071073558_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	347074
    Lalala76
    Last edited by Lalala76; 10-07-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Please O please O please...let it come to pass from Severin.
      Original neg in HD....I read that & begin salivating like Pavlov's pup.
      https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bernhard View Post
        Please O please O please...let it come to pass from Severin.
        Original neg in HD....I read that & begin salivating like Pavlov's pup.
        It's happening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	347075
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Isnt this just the best news. I'm a happy chappy :)'

Comment

• Awesome. I love the class X box covers, I hope the Severin ones are even half as good.

This is all good news as the Franco Blu news has gone a bit quiet of late.

Comment

• Most excellent news! Better hurry and sell off my second sight-dvd's of these two masterpieces.
              https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• Originally posted by stinty View Post
                Awesome. I love the class X box covers, I hope the Severin ones are even half as good.

This is all good news as the Franco Blu news has gone a bit quiet of late.
                In general, Redemption seems to have gone a tad quiet, Kino going nuts with the MGM titles instead. Does Redemption have more Franco titles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Meteor View Post
                  In general, Redemption seems to have gone a tad quiet, Kino going nuts with the MGM titles instead. Does Redemption have more Franco titles?
                  Redemption are sitting on quite a few Franco titles. If you remember they originally announced 14, of which many have been released but the ones they did confirm that we have heard diddly squat about since are Erotic rites of Frankenstein, Dracula's daughter and my personal fave for release Crazy Nuns. These 3 all got confirmed for this year, then just before/after Les Demons came out Redemtion said they were re-evaluating sales and then went silent.

Comment

• Kino followed suit with BLOODY MAMA saying we better buy it or no more AIP stuff, which just seems unfair. I have to buy something I don't want in hopes that something I do want will follow at some point?
                    Hey Redemption, I bought DEMONS now get off your butts and get moving on these :)

But seriously, I count 6 Francos they released. If they really took a financial beating on these 6 I can't blame them for stopping short.
                    It's heartbreaking though.
                    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

• But seriously, I count 6 Francos they released. If they really took a financial beating on these 6 I can't blame them for stopping short.
                      It's heartbreaking though
                      Its frustrating, more than heartbreaking but I get your point

btw its 7 they have released, but you knew that ;)

Virgin among the living dead
                      Nightmares come at night
                      Awful Dr Orloff
                      Oasis of the Zombies
                      Female Vampire
                      Exorcism
                      The Demons

They scheduled

Crazy Nuns
                      Erotic rites of Frankenstein
                      Dracula's Daughter

Which means they have another 4 as well.

Comment

• Damn, I really need an Erotic Rites of Frankenstein blu-ray. FOR XMAS! PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE!!!

Comment

• I'm hoping they have my Euro-guilty pleasure Dracula, Prisoner of Frankenstein!!!!!

Comment

• DRACULA'S DAUGHTER is out:

http://www.amazon.com/Dracula-Daught...a%27s+daughter

It has a Redemption cover but doesn't appear to have been released by Kino.

Comment

• That's the UK release.
                              Let's just get high and fuck some sluts

Comment

• Yeah Dracula's Daughter has been available in the Uk on dvd for years via Redemption. This is a re-release. In fact they have released or about to re-release a number of their Franco titles but nothing that hasn't already been available on dvd before, and I may add in typical Redemption UK fashion with the worst most irrelevant dvd covers known to mankind, in my opinion anyway. But Redemption have in the Uk have always done that, nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                                X