X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Tom Clark

• Tom Clark
    replied

As if news of our first 4K UHD wasn't enough, we also have our next Jess Franco Blu-ray upgrade coming soon!

Leave a comment:

• Stephen

• Stephen
    replied
    Yes, you're right. Will be interesting to see, what this International version is...

Leave a comment:

• Killer Meteor

• Killer Meteor
    replied
    The BU of Bloody Judge was a hybrid version - uncut English but with German language inserts.

Leave a comment:

• Stephen

• Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
    Do you know how many versions will be included?
    The cover mentions three: German version, International version (I think the one we had on DVD from Blue Underground) and long version (probably including the missing scenes from the Italian/Spanish version).

Regarding Le chat qui fume:
    Just give it a try and use the checkout, you'll see the shipping costs before hitting the order button.
    Stephen
    Last edited by Stephen; 02-15-2020, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    How much is P+P to the UK from Le Chat qui Fume site for 2 BDs?

Leave a comment:

• fatboyslim142

• fatboyslim142
    replied
    Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
    Coming from Koch Media (May)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24370[/ATTACH]
    Do you know how many versions will be included?

Leave a comment:

• Lalala76

• Lalala76
    replied
    Coming from Koch Media (May)

Click image for larger version

Name:	86705635_2714536125288846_4440718767831384064_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	357526

Leave a comment:

• Lalala76

• Lalala76
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared A. View Post
    I am skeptical to say the least. They won't give me a solid yes or no on whether or not they will be able to meet this deadline. I hope I'm proven wrong but I think the wait will likely continue.
    Looks like you may be right. No social media posts, no sign of movement

Leave a comment:

• Lalala76

• Lalala76
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared A. View Post
    I am skeptical to say the least. They won't give me a solid yes or no on whether or not they will be able to meet this deadline. I hope I'm proven wrong but I think the wait will likely continue.

Leave a comment:

• Jared A.

• Jared A.
    replied
    Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
    Getting close to Dorado's announced shipping date for Camino Solitario BD. Let's hope they really mean it this time.
    Jared A.
    Last edited by Jared A.; 01-29-2020, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lalala76

• Lalala76
    replied
    Getting close to Dorado's announced shipping date for Camino Solitario BD. Let's hope they really mean it this time.

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Well, I watched the first 20 minutes of Night of Open Sex. What a sleazy torture scene! This is now a must buy.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Horse 77

• Dark Horse 77
    replied
    Originally posted by agent999 View Post
    I'm not a massive fan of the Golden films I've seen. I haven't seen Night of Open Sex yet so I'll download it first to decide. However, the extras are tempting.
    I have to say that I find this time period the last, for lack of a better word, "Golden" period of Franco's work. I've never had a chance to see either one and can't wait to get the DVDs.
    Severin!

I believe the 1993 interviews are segments from a two hour plus videotape I had that was entitled The Strange World of Jess Franco. It was fun at the time and it will be great to him interviewed before he fell ill in his later years.
    Dark Horse 77
    Last edited by Dark Horse 77; 01-09-2020, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    I'm not a massive fan of the Golden films I've seen. I haven't seen Night of Open Sex yet so I'll download it first to decide. However, the extras are tempting.

Leave a comment:

• Lalala76

• Lalala76
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Deltoid View Post
    Thanks. Might have to give these a punt! I'm not too familiar with 80's Franco, but I really dug Night of a Thousand Desires and it's dream-logic atmosphere. Plus, Romay was awesome!
    If you liked Night of 1000 desires then I can't see a reason why you wouldn't enjoy these two

Leave a comment:

Working...
X