Jess Franco Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stinty View Post
    I always use to order from them, but Amazon Germany (amazon.de) no longer ship DVD/Blu to New Zealand, anyone else know where to order items like this and the upcoming Kino Beast of Blackmoor Blu.
    I think you mean Kochmedia. Anyway, try Beyondmedia.at or dtm.at and any other Austrian retailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared A. View Post
      I have a hard time imagining a UHD of something like this. I think the format is currently reserved for the "big" titles.
      Probably just as well, Franco in 4k would be like a gynaecologist with a magnifying glass.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
        I think you mean Kochmedia. Anyway, try Beyondmedia.at or dtm.at and any other Austrian retailer.
        Yes, you spotted my deliberate mistake. Thanks for that, I'll check those sites out.

Comment

• Originally posted by agent999 View Post
          Probably just as well, Franco in 4k would be like a gynaecologist with a magnifying glass.
          And your issue being? :up:

Comment

SADISTEROTICA gets a standard English friendly blu-ray in Germany

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24894[/ATTACH]
            English subs or just the dub?

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Meteor View Post
              English subs or just the dub?
              Your answer lies in post #1586

Comment

SADISTEROTICA gets a standard English friendly blu-ray in Germany

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24894[/ATTACH]
                Has anyone jumped on this? If so, how's the quality? I read something about VHS or SD inserts (from what I could decipher since my german isn't what it used to be).
                Nabonga
                Last edited by Nabonga; 05-29-2020, 10:50 AM.
                https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nabonga View Post
                  Has anyone jumped on this? If so, how's the quality? I read something about VHS or SD inserts (from what I could decipher since my german isn't what it used to be).
                  I bought the mediabook release that came out prior to this. To be honest, it's passable but not great. Probably not worth it for the price of a mediabook, but maybe this standalone release is at a more affordable price?

Comment

• Blue Underground uploaded a trailer for the August release of Cecilia.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I bought the mediabook release that came out prior to this. To be honest, it's passable but not great. Probably not worth it for the price of a mediabook, but maybe this standalone release is at a more affordable price?
                      I still have the BU dvd and it looks fairly good still. Is it worth an upgrade or is it just marginally better? I do absolutely love the film to death. But if it's barely better than the dvd I'll just keep that. Are the sd inserts from the spanish cut?
                      Nabonga
                      Last edited by Nabonga; 05-30-2020, 06:19 PM.
                      https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• Cecilia (Blue Underground BD)

Available to pre-order from Diabolik

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/...ay-all-region/

Comment

• MID YEAR TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT #4

Severin Films Presents Jess Franco's Shining Sex. Available to pre-order on our website starting June 26th.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
                            MID YEAR TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT #4

Severin Films Presents Jess Franco's Shining Sex. Available to pre-order on our website starting June 26th.

Lovely! I'll be having that :)
                            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                            'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• I hope that once the 2 regular film fairs I go to in London re-start again, I'm able to get this new Franco from a seller I know. I get quite a few of Severin's releases that I want this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
                                I hope that once the 2 regular film fairs I go to in London re-start again, I'm able to get this new Franco from a seller I know. I get quite a few of Severin's releases that I want this way.
                                I have to make do with e-tailers, sadly, as I live in the arse-end of the UK.
                                'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                                'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X