Gian Maria Volonte' 3 film set from Raro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gian Maria Volonte' 3 film set from Raro

Full credit to the SWDB member who posted this. This is coming from Raro Europe and looks to have english subs. Looks like a must have for me.

http://www.rarovideo.com/Page.asp/id...-maria-volonte

I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

So now the real question is... do we wait for a domestic release or splurge on the import?

Thanks for the heads up on this, Andrew. It's definitely tempting.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I was going to ask you what the chances were for a domestic release, but just now I saw that someone at the SWDB forum says Raro has UOMINI CONTRO slated for a blu-ray release over here soon...first I've heard of that. Might be prudent to sit back and wait for now - no certain release date on the boxset anyway.

UOMINI CONTRO is supposed to be a great anti-war film and was Volonte's first with Rosi.
      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

If they get single disc releases instead of a boxed set release, I can live with that. Raro seems to be having some delays domestically lately but I've heard that's due to a distributor change. Hopefully we'll hear more in the coming weeks.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          If they get single disc releases instead of a boxed set release, I can live with that. Raro seems to be having some delays domestically lately but I've heard that's due to a distributor change. Hopefully we'll hear more in the coming weeks.
          Yeah, Diabolik DVD posted on facebook that Raro had just signed a distribution deal with Kino. That sounds like it might smooth things out for them some, in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X